Do you ever regret posting a picture of yourself on here you can't take down?

:[

• Unfortunately..
  • Never

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely not, I have a fugly ass pic on google if you google ihav2fart

• HHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA I've NEVER LAUGHED SO HARD IN MY LIFE. I WOULD HATE TO BE YOU HAVING A NOSE PICKING PICTURE ONLINE FOREVER. LOL

• ROFL😂😂😂😂😂😂

• @BelleGirl21 you laugh at meee ;(

Most Helpful Girl

• No because I don't post pictures here. I'm too uncomfortable by the fact that I don't know who the heck is viewing them and realistic about the fact that it only takes a couple of clicks to save a picture or a screenshot to jerk off to it later. #Paranoia=TotalAwareness.

What Guys Said 13

• You should be able to take down a picture as no pictures are saved on the site, only urls. So if you posted a picture from your imgur account, you can remove the picture from your account and it will disappear from here. It can be an account from pretty much any service.

• No regrets so far, and yes I have.

• Well, I have never posted a picture about myself

• I'm very careful with what I post online. Never had any photographic regrets on here.

• I used the avatar a lot which you can change.

• I've never posted a pic of myself on here. If you do post a pic of yourself online make sure you can take it down

• haven't posted many pictures here and with only one I made the mistake that I can't take it down anymore... but haven't regretted it yet, it's just my face.

• If it's an imgur upload it'll delete itself after like a couple weeks it something anyways

• I posted a pic by accident that showed off more than I should have and regretted it after someone pointed out how revealing it was. Turns out I selected the wrong pic from my gallery.

• Nah. I just have my stalkers killed.

• No posting yet
    No regrets yet

• I'd never put my pic up on any website

• I only ever posted links to photosharing sites, and I yanked those when I wanted to.

What Girls Said 12

• i've never posted one in fear that i would regret it instantly. just my profile picture. i WANT to, but im too afraid. haha

• No. I make sure to delete the photos I've posted on here after a while. Two, none of the photos I've posted are of anything negative anyway.

• I only post pictures in which I think I look good.

• I hope I don't regret it! hahah I am still thinking if I should or if I shouldn't! hahah

• Lol nope, never.

• I try not to upload pictures here that will leave me with regrets.

• Not really and I've posted a million.

• no im too fab to feel shame

• I try to never upload anything I would regret later.

• I didn t do anything bold here... yet😏

• No time like the present, lol, jk. Probably safer that way.

• @Insecure1636 lol yea let s just put the temptation aside for now:p

• nope never. i don't do that.

• I was about to post my pic but then stopped myself. I don't went any regret.

✌❤