Are you satisfied with the way your body looks?

• no
    42% (22)56% (27)49% (49)Vote
  • yes
    40% (21)27% (13)34% (34)Vote
  • other (explain)
    18% (10)17% (8)17% (18)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
16|17

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• 50/50.
    As a small child, I had a binge eating disorder because I was bullied for having a thigh gap and for being so skinny.
    When I hit puberty, I gained weight. I was only about 90 lbs at age 11 but I still started to feel overweight
    From 12-14 I had bulimia and would consistently starve myself and make myself throw up to lose weight, at that point I was 113 lbs.
    I still feel kind of self conscious because I'm not as skinny as I used to be, but I don't harm myself anymore and I feel more confident. However, I do watch what I eat because I am a huge hypochondriac.
    I would appreciate it if people don't for lack of a better word harass me about this, it was an eating disorder. I know I was at a healthy weight for my age and height but I didn't know any better.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• I have been on a diet and have lost 35 lbs - I feel I am getting close to my ideal weight range so I am getting happier with my body.

0|0
    0|0
  • I need to gain weight. I've tried numerous methods but can't seem to gain the weight I need. Tried gaining muscle but it's so hard to keep myself motivated.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I am satisfied.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm to old to be insecure about such things. My hair is going grey, I earned it. I'm not as ripped as I one was, big deal. I have to trim my nose hair way more than I did 10 years ago, meh. I've accepted my body and all the changes that occur.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm good, but still not where I want to be!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but that doesn't mean I am not working towards improving it too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I could use some toning up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Somewhat. I am going to the gym to try and change some of what I don't like.

0|0
    0|0
  • Arms are a little pathetic. But at least you don't need them for soccer.

0|0
    0|0
  • I got really skinny lately but I can get back in shape if I want to, right after I finish high school

0|0
    0|0
  • Course not

0|0
    0|0
  • when it comes to achieving the best looks possible, I've already hit a plateau

0|0
    0|0
  • no, not at all... hate it :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, definitely. I work out every day.

0|0
    0|0
  • I still don't like myself, but since last Sunday I feel better about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I could shed a few pounds

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• Depends on the day.

And the time.

In the morning I look awesome. During the day I somehow change.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like my body actually. I struggled for a long time to love it... but now I think it suits me and it looks great.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not completely, but I'm living with it, it's ok.

0|1
    0|0
  • always room for improvement, but she ain't lookin so bad :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup... I am okay with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • sometimes i am. haha!!! but its come a long way and its only getting better, so im happy with it :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely! How about you?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and no. I like the shape of it, I'm quite satisfied but I hate my skin because I have lots of scars and they're really ugly lol

0|0
    0|0
    • really? i like scars because they are all unique and have a story behind them

• I don't because mine are really ugly and I have too many lol

• Sometimes... It just depends. In certain outfits, I look great, other times not so much. I usually don't care, I'm just happy to be me.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm ok with it

0|0
    0|0
  • No I am not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like my body as it is

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I'm not. I need to lose a lot of weight, do something to my boobs and my butt. To sum up, I want to have a woman's body.
    Mine is disgusting now...

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont complain. . Its okay. . Im satisfied to the point where im almost indifferent about it.. even though im on a diet-ish now..

0|0
    0|0