5"5.5 and 115 lb, is that big for a girl?

i went t the doctors today, got my height and weight checked, not supossed to grow anymore but believe it or not, im so much taller than most of the girls at my school, people always tell me how tall i am, strangers mostly, im the tallest in my friend group, i feel awkward and big, is this considered tall/big? i dont even want to ever wear heels. i wish i was 5"0 to be honest, thats the perfect height in my eyes.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• It sounds like that you had a early growth spurt - What is most likely to happen is you won't grow much more and your friends will get spurts to get nearer your height. Your weight sounds good too for that height.

• Totally normal. Average.

• It seems very normal.

• No, 5'6 is a fairly normal height for women. That's slightly taller than average, but not extremely so.

Don't worry about your height; it doesn't matter so much if you're a woman.

• 115? that's not really heavy at all.

• Awww, you aren't that big at all. You are just slightly above average for American females. I'm 6'0, and I'm only 14. :/

What Girls Said 4

• 5'5 is the average height for girls in the UK, I think, so your height is totally fine, and being short is not what it's cracked up to be :P Even if you were tall, it's not a bad thing. But no, you're not that tall.

• that's not big..

• no you're fine.

• 5'5 isn't tall lol it's a pretty average height