Do you care about photos your tagged in on FB?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• i really hate being tagged! ugh! How many time do i have to myself I don't want be on the internet!

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't use my FB account that much so I don't really care about what happens in it.

What Girls Said 6

• Sometimes my friends have tagged photos of me that I don't like at all and I don't really like uploading photos unless I approve of them.

• Yes because there's one of me I hate and I can't do anything about it. It's just there. And why are tagged photos the first ones people see? So stupid

• No, as long as its not from my sister goofing around my room while I sleep. the horror of waking up people mocking you online. -face palm- so embarrassing. top with recorded audio she had mercy not upload it in live video. the horrors. glad am outah there.

• Kind of. I have to see them first before they go up.

• I used to care about it, when I use to had an account. Now, that I don't have it, I don't care since I'm not there.

• I like to see pictures I'm tagged in since I don't take many selfies. I fear I won't have lots of memories to look back on :/

What Guys Said 0