Girls, How unattractive am I, really?

I've had a number of really, really attractive girlfriends, but I'm sure that's more thanks to my being a Marine than anything else. (Girls opinions only.) -Pic is in profile. I have another 'head-on' if you need it.

4

Most Helpful Girl

• I understand what you mean and with that said, I have a question...

What are some things about yourself (qualities) that you feel that have been overlooked because of your Marine status?

Also, I think you are attractive and not just because you're a man in uniform but your piercing and charming blue eyes. I would be nice to see you in regular outwear and smiling. Smiling looks great on everyone. :)

• I never smile much. Don't know why. And I never had anyone compliment my eyes before. As far as qualities overlooked... I don't want to sound like I'm bragging or conceited or anything... but what comes to mind it my intelligence - I have a 151 I. Q. - I'm very much into art (by 'art' I mean music, movies, books etc), I take movies pretty seriously - I like to really get into them. I'm very well read - I stopped counting novels after two-hundred and fifty (which was in 2005). I love cats - more that I like people in general. I'm very much into politics and always well read into world events. I've been learning to speak German for two years now - with Rosetta Stone software. And I guess what all my friends would say is that I'm funny - I love making people laugh, and am pretty good at it. But as much as people miss the good things because of the uniform, they miss just as many of my bad qualities. But thanks for asking that. Its nice to have someone interested - even if its not real.

• Thank you, Krissi. That was really sweet of you to say. I've never heard someone say stuff like that to me. I wish I could hug you right now. I very much appreciate you taking the time to write all that. I could almost cry! Thank you, Sweetheart. You made my night!

• Thank you so much! I'm humbled to have even received MHO as well. I'd welcome your hugs with open arms! I'm a huge hugger. Keep it somewhere nearby especially when you're feeling low or having the blues with your doubts again because I think you know really well how critical we can be to ourselves. Thank you for following me as well and if you would ever like to or need to, you are more than welcome to send me a message. I can't yet because of my EXP level but it should go up soon, I hope! Have a great Wednesday, dear. :)

What Girls Said 3

• your not ugly.

• You're not all all ugly. Like Kirssi said, I would look better if you were relaxed and smiling😊

• You're not unattractive! You're pretty cute!