Which girl is hotter?

First girl is 5 foot 1 inch and has blonde hair. She isn't underweight and she definitely isn't fat.
Second girl is 5 foot 6 inches and has brown hair. She isn't fat, but is bigger.

• First girl is hotter
    41% (28)57% (37)49% (65)Vote
  • Second girl is hotter
    59% (41)43% (28)51% (69)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
9|20

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• I like how you managed to completely neglect their faces, or personality, or other things you may or may not like about each. There are many facets to a person and hotness cannot be determined on height weight and hair color.

7|3
    0|1
    • I specifically intended on that. Personality is the most important factor for me. It wasn't mean to be like that. My intent was simply to take a poll on the body type people are into most.

• Wow, you made it so vivid. It's like they're right here in front of me.

2|6
    0|0
  • healthy girl is better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oops I accidentally voted on this... awkward.

0|0
    0|0
    • How did you vote? :)

• Show All
    • @serp777 Okay okay yes I know it sounds ridiculous. I shouldn't have commented at all anyway.

• im just teasing anyways, you can comment whatever you want wherever you like with whatever content suits you.

• I voted for the blonde but it depends on how big is the brunnette...

0|1
    0|0
  • The one that isn't a heinous bitch is hotter.

1|1
    0|0
  • Both are diff types I can t compare, it depends on your preference. I have no preference so both are got to me.
    But you hadn t mention their face... weird ;p

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL I'M CCRACKIN UP OVER HERE

0|0
    0|0
  • They can both be hideous. We can tell without pictures.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• The first one is a little too short, I'd add a few inches if I could, but she seems to have a better body.

1|2
    0|1
  • You just described two normal looking girls - I pick girl 1 because just felt drawn to her no other reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • Those petite girls.

These results surprised me.

This is assuming all other attributes are equal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Assuming their face is comparable, then the second girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on her face

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm like 176cm, 59kg, definitely prefer a meaty girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • I need to see a pic sorry no go

0|0
    0|0
  • I vote C, take the first girl... but make her bigger but not fat, and BAM!!

0|0
    0|0
  • They are both hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well without pictures both are equally hot

0|0
    0|0
  • Though to decide without pictures, however these girls both seem quite attractive to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter to me. I'm not saying looks don't matter, but the one with the nicer face/personality would "win". If both girls looked exactly the same with the exceptions of weight and height, I don't know.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well... no pic... awkward...

0|0
    0|0
  • Is there supposed to be pictures in this post? Cause without them it's kind of pointless to answer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl 1 for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • pictures would help xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what they look like

0|0
    0|0
  • First one, she's shorter and slimmer, fantastic. Plus blonde hair is better for dying, but whatever.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't ask which is hotter then not have photos. That's not how it works.

Hottness is determined by a girls visual appearance! And sometimes behavioral aspects.

2|1
    0|0
    • I wasn't asking because I want an opinion on specific, existing girls. I was asking in general, based on the few descriptors I provided, which seems more attractive to you.