Which girl is hotter?

First girl is 5 foot 1 inch and has blonde hair. She isn't underweight and she definitely isn't fat.
Second girl is 5 foot 6 inches and has brown hair. She isn't fat, but is bigger.

• First girl is hotter
  • Second girl is hotter

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• I like how you managed to completely neglect their faces, or personality, or other things you may or may not like about each. There are many facets to a person and hotness cannot be determined on height weight and hair color.

• I specifically intended on that. Personality is the most important factor for me. It wasn't mean to be like that. My intent was simply to take a poll on the body type people are into most.

• Wow, you made it so vivid. It's like they're right here in front of me.

• healthy girl is better.

• Oops I accidentally voted on this... awkward.

• How did you vote? :)

• @serp777 Okay okay yes I know it sounds ridiculous. I shouldn't have commented at all anyway.

• im just teasing anyways, you can comment whatever you want wherever you like with whatever content suits you.

• I voted for the blonde but it depends on how big is the brunnette...

• The one that isn't a heinous bitch is hotter.

• Both are diff types I can t compare, it depends on your preference. I have no preference so both are got to me.
    But you hadn t mention their face... weird ;p

• LOL I'M CCRACKIN UP OVER HERE

• They can both be hideous. We can tell without pictures.

What Guys Said 19

• The first one is a little too short, I'd add a few inches if I could, but she seems to have a better body.

• You just described two normal looking girls - I pick girl 1 because just felt drawn to her no other reason.

• Those petite girls.

These results surprised me.

This is assuming all other attributes are equal.

• Assuming their face is comparable, then the second girl.

• Depends on her face

• I'm like 176cm, 59kg, definitely prefer a meaty girl.

• I need to see a pic sorry no go

• I vote C, take the first girl... but make her bigger but not fat, and BAM!!

• They are both hot.

• Well without pictures both are equally hot

• Though to decide without pictures, however these girls both seem quite attractive to me.

• It doesn't matter to me. I'm not saying looks don't matter, but the one with the nicer face/personality would "win". If both girls looked exactly the same with the exceptions of weight and height, I don't know.

• Well... no pic... awkward...

• Is there supposed to be pictures in this post? Cause without them it's kind of pointless to answer.

• Girl 1 for sure

• pictures would help xD

• Depends on what they look like

• First one, she's shorter and slimmer, fantastic. Plus blonde hair is better for dying, but whatever.

• You can't ask which is hotter then not have photos. That's not how it works.

Hottness is determined by a girls visual appearance! And sometimes behavioral aspects.

• I wasn't asking because I want an opinion on specific, existing girls. I was asking in general, based on the few descriptors I provided, which seems more attractive to you.