It's the 4th time this week that I've been asked out... What is going on?

I'm not trying, I'm just walking around doing my thing and guys just ask for my number. I both feel flattered and.. bothered. I don't know what's going on. I'm not trying at all. I'm focusing on school, work and my dreams and I get asked out practically everywhere I go. It's been the 4th time in 7 days. What could possibly be going with me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes we just go through phases of being successful in attracting attention and often when we want it, it isn't there - Honestly I don't question things like that they just happen. Apart from the obvious you seem to be very pretty and maybe approachable/friendly but after that I would not have a clue.

What Guys Said 4

• Well I hope you don't tell guys to "Fuck off" or walk past them straight like those girls did in that video.

• No, I stay polite and nice. I just suck at rejecting people.

• HA ha, damn I wish I had that kind of luck. I couldnt find a girl to ask out that I was attracted to if my life depended on it. I'm 33 and still single.

• I understand that others might have it hard, but what I don't understand is that when I try (mostly when I like a guy a lot), nothing happens. And when I move on, I get all these guys asking me out while I'm absolutely not interested in them.

• Come to think about it, that has happened to me in the past. One girl was way to young, another simply wasn't right for me. For some strange reason the girls that were right for me I wasn't around much, even if we worked at the same store.

• Dont chu know guys get in relationship to get laid? isn't it obvious ;P

• It must be nice to have that problem. Only a female would complain about this.

• I know I sound like an ungrateful twat, but it does worry me. If I'm that attractive, why don't I attract the guys I'm actually interested in?

• No, that's not what I think. That's the thing, I don't think I deserve the attention. I don't care about other guys' attention, I only care about the attention that I get from the guy (s) I like. I do have high standards when it comes to friends and dating because of scarring past experiences. I'm not one of those cocky witches who want the hottests guys chasing them. I don't care about being popular or receiving tons of attention. The only attention I care about is the one from the people I love. You're 34 but you seem to have the immaturity to try bringing someone down saying that they have such a high self-esteem. Is believing and loving yourself such a bad thing? There's a huge difference between arrogance and self-confidence, and it seems that you haven't taken the time in 34 years to learn it.

• I've spent 34 years finding out how girls minds work.

What Girls Said 1

• They think your cheap