Guys , do you think I'm ugly. I keep thinking like that. Please comment?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, and don't let anyone ever tell you that you are. Develop your own sense of self worth. You are way too young to be asking a bunch of strange men questions like this. Don't worry about other peoples opinion. Love yourself and everyone else can go to Hell if they say different. Now go to school, and get your education.😊

Most Helpful Girl

• You are a gorgeous girl :) I was insecure when I was your age, I think we all were at some point. But the thing is, you need to see that you are beautiful and don't doubt yourself. There are so many adults that are still insecure about their looks and I think that's terrible. You have to love yourself!

What Guys Said 19

• you are faaaaaar from ugly. I think cute and I imagine you'll get cuter as you get older

• Thanks for the boost of confidence

• What are you 14 ?

• No but I would watch those eye brows and trim that mustache lol. You should love yourself and treat yourself with care. Do what makes you feel beautiful even if it's nothing at all. Make sure your canvas is perfect inside and out before you judge someone else's. Because as we all know beauty comes from within. Perfect your personality.

• Nah you look pretty adorable ❤
    Are you from middle east or somewhere 😶?

• I think you are very pretty, you have a beatiful skin color that i love! One thing that would make you look better is if you do your eyebrows😉👍

• I think you are very cute - Second pic is lovely.

• Young and pretty. I don't see anything ugly about your look.

• You are cute 😊

Please, disregard @lonelywarrior40. This site is monitored for underaged people, so you are welcome to stay along with many other 14yo like you. This guy should learn to mind his own business.

• Thanks 😁😁😁😁

• no, i wouldn't say you were ugly, you have a nice smile and lovely eyes

• Don't think you're ugly at all. But you look very young, so watch yourself out here. Lots of predators trying to get Chris Hansen-ed

• No, you're not ugly.

• No, but you need to work on that smile though

• You are ''VERY'' young to be here...
    I don't want to hurt you but you need to leave that website in this age :) Just a suggestion ok? Don't be sad and think about it...

• Ok , well I think you're right...

• you are a sweetheart just be more confidence about yourself

• Thanks a lot 😃😃😃😃

• You look wayyy too young

• dont worry, all 14 yr olds are awkward and uncomfortablwe with themselbse.

• Omg. Imagine the BUSH on that !!

• No you're not ugly at all. You're very pretty!

• You are a kid, and an ugly kid. Go to ur school.

• lol.. i m sure ur head is giving some fire to air... u deserved it ;) enjoy :P

• I don't care about people like you who don't even know how to be polite.

What Girls Said 8

• You're a very cute girl! You look adorable in the second pic.

You'll be such a beautiful woman when you grow older.

Now you just need to take care of your eyebrows, they are very thick but hey, they don't look bad, just get rid of some hair, ask your mom for help, don't do it by yourself, these things are way too hard to do it alone XD I've tried it and I always fail.

As you can see my eyebrows are super thick, I just get rid of some hair once a month

• No your far to young to be on here.

• I know but please answer my question.

• You are a cutie pie!

• You look awkward asf.

But based on facial features you look like you will grow to be quite a pretty woman.

Also ask your mom to take you to get your eyebrows threaded.

• Umm sorry you do need to pluck

• It's ok. I'll do that... LOL

• you are 12

• Not at all! You're adorable and very pretty

• Thanks for the compliment

• nope you're not ugly whatsoever! you're super cute, you've gorgeous eyebrows ;)

• Thanks a lot. I feel a lot better now 😊😊