Guys, I have a little bit of a belly, is this unattractive to you?

So my stomach isn't flat anymore. I'm not fat but I think I'm considered chubby.

• Yes
    22% (14)
  • No
    59% (38)
  • Maybe
    19% (12)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a bit of a belly too, does that bother women? I couldn't give two fucks what anyone thinks of me. Accept me or fuck yourself is the attitude I have and it's the attitude you should have.

What Guys Said 12

• Sometimes self analysis is the harshest - That bit of belly fat you see may not be very noticeable to others - It is so hard to get a truly flat stomach - I honestly wouldn't worry that much about it.

• I lime it. I think it's sexy

• I'm totally fine with some belly fat on girls.

• At your age, it is highly unlikely you would have a flat stomach, without working out regularly. The reason for this is that you are now at prime child bearing age and your uterus (womb) is swollen to accommodate having children.
    This is a natural feature of a womans body and should be seen by everyone as a beautiful thing. Girls with curves are very sexy.

• I can't see a picture, but you have a beautiful face.

• I didn't upload a picture. You can't really tell I'm chubby with clothes on anyway. It's more a problem of how I look naked. I won't show a pic of my belly that's just awkward. Lol but thank you for the compliment.

• Do you want to donate some of it to me? I'm actually only 59kg

• Nope it's really attractive if the girl has belly fat.

• I actually prefer girls with a little bit of fat on them,

• With a face like yous.. it doesn't even matter.

• Stop being so DAMB insecure.

• Ok I'll work on it.

• Next time you look in the mirror I want you to take both your hand, grab that belly fat, start shaking it and sign the song..." My milkshake bring all the boys to the yard and my fat is better then yours " haha cheers!

• Lmao I'm not doing that. But the vision of that will never fade.

• I really don't think that a bit of belly is a problem, don't be worried about this!

• whats little? you can't be so vague if you want valid answers.

• Okay... its not hanging over my pants or anything it's just not flat anymore unless I lay down.