How do I look so far?

Curious as to how I look, i have lost quite a but of weight in last 5 months or so. Would there be any recemendations of what to work on? Any good things you guys know about slimming down thighs, thats my biggest insecurity. Would you say I look over weight or anything?

How do I look so far??

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly I think you look pretty damn good. I guess it depends on what you are going for. I think you should keep working on building up some muscle but that is my body type preference. Seeing how you look in that picture, given the opportunity I would totally... *cough cough.*

Most Helpful Girl

• I say you look good to me! Just keep doing what your doing!

What Guys Said 18

• Well done on losing the weight - At this stage it is toning work - Best bet is to talk to a trainer in a gym to get a program to target the areas you want.

• I think you look fine!

• Would bend you over without a second thought.

• You look like an average girl. Nothing special. Lose more body fat to get a little bit of ab action and keep squatting. Goodluck.. we all gunna make it

• I would worry more about the tummy than the thighs. You still look great, but if you are looking for criticism it would be work on the stomach. Everything else looks good though.

• Just keep doing what your doing.

• OMGosh you're really hot! 👌🏻

• Looks pretty sexy to me, I don't see anything that you need to work on, that body looks perfectly healthy

• You look good

• I would say you look absolutely perfect and shouldn't worry about your thighs. you have lovely legs by the way. ;)
    Keep up the great work in the gym

• You defiantly have a fat coochie... but thats not a bad thing

• I think that you're fine! :)

• YOU NEED TO SLIM DOWN THAT DAMN STOMACH!!!

• You look absolutely fine.. good job on slimming down :D.

• I think you look very sexy

• you look very good 10/10

• No you don't look over weight by a long shot. Your thighs look nice how they are now.

• still a little pudgy

What Girls Said 1