What do you think? Should I try to lose weight? How much?

I've always been a little self concious, always wondering what other people think about me. So i'm asking for all of your honest opinions. How does my body look (from what you can tell)? Do i need to lose weight?
What do you think? Should i try to lose weight? How much?

Most Helpful Guy

• You look great how you are, I like a woman who's not all bones, you look like you have a healthy, attractive figure to you and you should be proud of your body :-)
    Stay healthy (i. e. exercise and eat right) but don't stress out about trying to be super skinny, not all guys like it and guys like me prefer a woman with a little bit of padding, not "supermodel skinny".

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• I would do a mix of some toning training and a bit of dieting before I started thinking about scales and specific numbers of lbs. Then get a starting figure and estimated ideal weight. So you have a number in mind - My advice is slow and steady, a couple of lbs a week rather than crash dieting, do it healthily, it is more likely to stay off. It only looks like you need to lose a few lbs.

• If you think it'll make you feel better go for it. But I don't think you do. I absolutely love thicker thighs and your thighs look great in those pics. If you lost weight I would be afraid of you loosing those

• Eh, don't listen to those women telling you to lose weight, you look like you're on the perfect spot.

• Lose weight? no lol.. You're way hot 👌🏻

• It's difficult to tell, but I would say you're perfectly fine. unless you want to to workout which is your choice to do so

• now that's a nice booty ahh ah i mean body. Damb spellcheck. What really matters is if you're pretty from the inside. Don't let nobody ever tell you less.

• Your body looks good, no you don't need to lose weight but losing a few wouldn't hurt. What ever you chose to do or don't you look good.

• u r perfectly fine with ur body :)

• This is your prime girl only goes down hill from here

What Girls Said 3