Do you think this butt is a result of the gym?

Or is she In the gym to LOSE her butt? I ask because I always hear about how tight butts are a result of the gym.

• Other/Unsure
    7% (2)6% (1)7% (3)Vote
  • Yes, that's a gym booty right there
    52% (15)44% (7)49% (22)Vote
  • No, she's trying to change her butt by going to the gym
    41% (12)50% (8)44% (20)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|9

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• that's her natural shape. not going to speculate as to her exact purpose at the gym. but obviously she cares about her fitness to some extent

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• this kind of video should be illegal. Actually I think it is

In case you were wondering, taking videos of women's butts and putting them online is what we mean when we say creepy

1|0
    0|2
  • She has extra flab elsewhere as well, her booty looks like fat, not firm muscle (or even firm fat)

0|0
    0|0
  • Wiggle wiggle!
    Putting aside the topic of her not firm but nice ass, you are not allowed to take videos like this!
    Violation of her privacy.
    You perv!

0|0
    0|0
  • you're a creep pretty sure this is illegal and why do you care so much?

1|0
    0|1
  • I would hope she's going to slim it down that shit probably looks gross without pants on..

0|0
    0|0
  • looks like a result of her body shape. pear shaped women usually have rounded bottoms

0|0
    0|0
  • That's ot gym booty... that's natural

0|0
    0|0
  • THAT A NICE PIECE OF ACE

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Walking is NOT how a woman gets a bubble butt. Squats and lunges and modern dance/ballet are how.

0|0
    0|0
  • My personal preference would be for smaller butts - I suppose it is up to her to decide what she wants to do with her own butt.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you're a creep.

2|0
    0|0
  • OK buddy that video was too long Mr creepy. I was Hypnotize for a full 30 sec when i realizes i was looking though the eyes of a peeping tom. lol

2|0
    0|0
  • I bet she tries to change her ass.

And I like how everyone automatically assumes you're the uploader of the video.

0|0
    0|0
  • That is so creepy. Don't be a creep.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever it is I like it...

But for real, dats real.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know nowadays. There are many different standards that people work toward.

0|0
    0|0