Do you think this butt is a result of the gym?

Or is she In the gym to LOSE her butt? I ask because I always hear about how tight butts are a result of the gym.

• Other/Unsure
  • Yes, that's a gym booty right there
  • No, she's trying to change her butt by going to the gym

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• that's her natural shape. not going to speculate as to her exact purpose at the gym. but obviously she cares about her fitness to some extent

What Girls Said 8

• this kind of video should be illegal. Actually I think it is

In case you were wondering, taking videos of women's butts and putting them online is what we mean when we say creepy

• She has extra flab elsewhere as well, her booty looks like fat, not firm muscle (or even firm fat)

• Wiggle wiggle!
    Putting aside the topic of her not firm but nice ass, you are not allowed to take videos like this!
    Violation of her privacy.
    You perv!

• you're a creep pretty sure this is illegal and why do you care so much?

• I would hope she's going to slim it down that shit probably looks gross without pants on..

• looks like a result of her body shape. pear shaped women usually have rounded bottoms

• That's ot gym booty... that's natural

• THAT A NICE PIECE OF ACE

What Guys Said 8

• Walking is NOT how a woman gets a bubble butt. Squats and lunges and modern dance/ballet are how.

• My personal preference would be for smaller butts - I suppose it is up to her to decide what she wants to do with her own butt.

• I think you're a creep.

• OK buddy that video was too long Mr creepy. I was Hypnotize for a full 30 sec when i realizes i was looking though the eyes of a peeping tom. lol

• I bet she tries to change her ass.

And I like how everyone automatically assumes you're the uploader of the video.

• That is so creepy. Don't be a creep.

• Whatever it is I like it...

But for real, dats real.

• I don't know nowadays. There are many different standards that people work toward.