Would I look good with a lip piercing?

Sorry for so many photos, it's hard to find good ones. My hair is naturally curly and the glasses aren't worn all the time. My hair is also shorter than what it looks like in most of these (only one that looks how it is now is the one with the pink shirt. I also don't wear make up.
Would I look good with a lip piercing?

• Yes, you need to get one
  • Yes, you'd look fine
  • No, you'd look better without one
  • No, you would look horrible with one
  • Ew, piercings are disgusting
  • I have a suggestion for another piercing you should get which I will state below.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• If you want it done then do it, you don't need approval from people on the internet d:

What Guys Said 9

• Nobody looks good with a lip piercing.

• You are a beautiful young lady with a pretty face and a lovely complexion.

Please, please, do not spoil it with piercings except for ear studs or rings.

Don't be a sheep and follow the herd. Be yourself, just as you are. Absolute perfection.

• No. Lip piercings are very unattractive.

• Yeah - I think it could work on you

• You're SUPER beautiful, you don't need any peircing.. Your genuine organic cuteness pierces the heart already 😉

• A lip piercing is too obvious. They're not really pretty or cute like a small one on the nose.

• I think you should get close snake bites. Or maybe shark bites. I have two vertical labrets in the middle of my lower lip and I haven't seen too many people with those so if you want something unique you could get those

• Don't ruin your face with a piercing.. it looks fine as is :D.

• Maybe a nose piercing with a stud not a loop, I hate the way pieced lips look

What Girls Said 5

• No, you'd look better without one! You are cute!

• I personally don't like lip piercings, I think one on one of the sides of the nose would really suit you.

• I voted you'd look fine, but honestly I think you should get a fake one and whear it for a few weeks until you get used to it and then deside if you want to keep it.
    They look really nice and the idea is really cool, but I have one and it has worn my gums away. Now I have horrid teeth. You could be fine, but I did everything possible to stop it though. Like useing mouthwash regualy, took it out at night (dont do this while it is healing) and tried my best not to play with it.
    I want to whear it still but dont want my gums to get worse.
    I hope this is helpful to help you deside what to do. Don't let the people of the internet tell you what to do, even me!!!

• Yes. Get it done I think. Lip piercings are the coolest piercings out there.

I think it would look amazing

• you'd look better without