Post your puberty pics?

ahaha this one is mine ( from 11 years old to 15)

post your puberty pics?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• There's something really off about this post. o_0 Who just posts random puberty pics online especially considering how many pedophiles lurk around waiting for fap material? *shudders*

• Nah this is the narcissistic twat from a while back she's just here for some compliments from pathetic guys nothing new here

" There's something really off about this post. o_0 Who just posts random puberty pics online especially considering how many pedophiles lurk around waiting for fap material? *shudders* "

You are welcome to our wonderful 2016 year...

Also I wasn't expecting anymore of less behaviour from a British teen...

What Guys Said 38

• Wow this is uncomfortable to look at. : You shouldn't post these kind of pics on here (or anywhere else for that matter), you're only making yourself an easy target for pedophiles.

• Your always trying to be half naked

Meh, sure go ahead if you want

• I AM CALLING SHENANIGANS

• From sweet little girl to "I hate my dad" real quick!

• still at it

whats got you down man?

• I haven't seen this catfish/troll in forever lol

• @Kris85 yeah, you would think the person would take some new selfies, but they always use the same ones, always lol. "always", i'll type it again, always.

• Lmao, we get it you are hot. By posting these pics, you are promoting the fact that women's worth are based of their look, just saying. That inherently defeats women's fight for equality, since women's self worth is being equated to their beauty and social standing. I will say your life will pan out probably smoothly and people in general will be nice to you since you are exceptionally attractive. But if you let that become the crux of your "self", don't be surprised at the dirty men that surround you to constantly think of them on top of you (objectification). Let the @haters and the @PCpolice roll in!

• You know what inherently defeats women's fight for equality? When people tell women how they should dress. How many times have you been told you should put on some clothes or you should remove some for your picture? NONE ! How about you start respecting women yourself?

• Ah so cute in first pic - I don't think I have any photos online from my puberty since it was in the 1980s pre internet and PCs.

• Woah, that's a really nice... cake you got there.

• Nice job photoshopping your boobs. You're 15 gross...

• I simply don't have any.

• You know who you remind me of? Cococamila.

I might even be wrong, but this feels like the exact same situation.

• Like almost every grown dude here knows they wanna stick their ding dong between those tits but they are too afraid of being pedos to admit it. Got to love this site ehh

• you look younger than 11 in the first one and older than 15 in the second one lol.

and I don't have any pics of my puberty phase to post...

• Well you definitely matured into a fine young lady

• Geez.. You're really Hot! (At 15 of course lol)

• Holy shit. 2nd pic. HNNG

• Have to look in the archives, I'm freaking old, lol

• You grew two big bumpers, which is nice. I like that tank top by the way, it's in that oldschool style, not nowadays slutty/whorey, loose whatever style.

• Wow you changed a lot sense you were 11. I haven't really changed a while lot sense I was younger.

• FUCK ! You got so fucking hot !

• no offence but damn puberty hit you good.

p. s. i only looked at the face

• I.. I can't even...

• OHH MY GAAWD <3 you're 16? You're the same age as me? <3 ohh dear GAWD :) I'm in love <3

• That's you at 15?

• woh! what a wonderful change that was! haha

• gorgeous like a blooming rose.

• Damn puberty is a wonderful thing...

• Damn that's crazy u blossomed into a beautiful butterfly XD

• Wowo you turned into a really really beautiful girl i must say :)

• god damn, first time I've seen purbity done right

• More from Guys
    8

What Girls Said 19

• Part of me says kudos for you for being confident in your skin and another part says cover that shit up there are pedos everywhere.

• This is absolutely disgusting, the way the pictures are set up. 😷

• No one's dumb enough to post half nude photos of themselves on here chicky-boo. Well, with the exception of you anyway. You must be such a disappointment to your parents.

• oh.. you again lol. Why do you always ask questions where you get the chance to post your photos? :)

• When I was 14

[IMG]http://i68.tinypic.com/71ihoi.png[/IMG]

Now
    [IMG]http://i67.tinypic.com/23hlqg8.jpg[/IMG]

I'm too icy, need to be cuter lol

• Can you stop posting these pictures its really fucking annoying not to mention dangerous to you, dem pedos be erywhere.

• I'm sorry.. no offence, but put on some clothes please? There are a lot of pedos here that are waiting for fap materials.

Oh and welcome back cococamila!

• I recognize this picture. I think this is like the 5th time of your posting pictures of yourself. I know it's more than 3 times. Plus google image recognizes the picture.

• Before puberty hit (i was 13, a late bloomer):
    instagram.com/.../?taken-by=your_queen_jade

after puberty (about 7-8 months ago):

• I don't have them anymore!

• That's smart of you to post a pic of you like that at 15 years old. Your parents did a great job raising you. I've seen your posts before. It's not you.

• This is so not about puberty. It was an opportunity to post a picture half naked online for a bunch of people to froth over. You're 16, stop. You're gonna get the wrong type of attention.

• oh wow lol talk about a change

• Jeezz I wish puberty was kinder to me 😕
    I don t know how to post pics here

• holy crap thats amazing lol

• can't post links :(

• Put some clothes on you're 15

• you're hot, very

• but wayyyy to young... i still looked like a little girl at your age

• Im 15 and i still look like your before puberty picture 😂 by the way puberty did great on you. ( not on me 😣)