Am I good looking?

yes or no? what can i improve on?

Am I good looking?

Been looking at a new haircut for a while but I dont know what to ask for

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you're cute but you should try something a little different with your hair and also smile

What Girls Said 8

What Guys Said 7

• Well i could give you a fake encouragemental oppinion on how your hair is really cool or how your eyebrows are awesome and how if i was gay i'd be totally all over you but i won't...

Instead i will tell you that:
    Your hair is shit... fix it... i mean seriously either shave it or make it into something, it looks like a sponge.
    Your eyebrows are shit... fix them
    You need to grow some facial hair
    You need to buy a colongue it will make you look sexier... not really but you won't smell, yes i imagine that you dont smell very good, I don't know why...
    And even though i can't see much of that shirt or whatever it is, i know its shit... change it, try white or gray.
    Oh and last thing your face is giving me the impression you are fat, now again i dont know if it is true or not... but just saying... if you are fat... go hard cardio NAO!

• woah... have a bad day?

• @curiouschara Well its not like im lying especially about your hair... ugh... so bad... and dude im not the one asking how i look in a girlaskguys question thread... it doesn't really matter how i look, you know?
      Oh.. and don't be such a bitch, did u really get upset from some negative feedback... toughen up...
      Even for a 15 year old you one soft cookie... go lift or something, be a man.

• lol though that the guy replied...

• I think you look handsome

• That hair tho 😍

• What a sexy beast

• Better than me, I'll tell ya that.

• Too sexy for that sweater

• give yourself time to grow