What do you think of curvy girls?

You know, girls who are on the more "thick side." Chubby girls. Not fat, but girls who don't have a flat stomach + thigh gap. Are they gross or are they beautiful?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I always was active and skinny, but as I have aged my hips, thighs, tummy, and butt have become thicker! I love me but damn do I wish my abs and legs were the way they use to be! I consider myself to be beautiful and I am happy but really what is important is that you are happy with your body. What I really think is attractive is taking care of yourself. Having nice hygiene goes along with exercising! Some people have to work harder at it. I have noticed that I'm no longer skinny naturally. Anywho, I think thicker girls that are fit but still have curves are perfection, thats what I want to always be! I hope this helps.

What Guys Said 46

• They are attractive in their own way and some guys love that look - I prefer the smaller look personally.

• I love thick women. No body wants likes to cuddle with a girl that's too skinny. But it varies from man to man but majority of men like thick curvy women :)

• My favorite body build

• I love it personally. But skinny girls can be alright too.

I will say when I was younger, I thought I wanted a skinny girl. Until I got with a thick girl... now that's all I think about!!!

I think I thought they would look worse naked then most of them did. Plus I love big boobs and butts, curvy girls got dat!!!

Thick girls for the win!

• they are delicious. honestly, speaking for guys here, chubby girls feel amazing in doggy style. They will always have that special edge over thin girls. Also, thigh gap? I have yet to meet a human male who cares about whether one exists on a woman or not.

• I like most of their bodies. My style.

• I like big butts and I cannot lie.

Honestly though. Curves are definitely a plus if its not fat. Chubby depends on the persons definition.

• http://indosplace.com/assets/KoiPivot2.jpg like that? If so I'd take that kind of girl anyday over almost any other body type ^_^

• lol! she looks gooood. that is a thick girl

• @Watermelonoma Why? Wouldn't the steam cleanse the water or return to the water cycle? Hell if they wanted, they could and probably would suck the nastiest water from the deepest parts of the ocean to fuel the cars or so you'd think, right? ^_^

• yeah it would i think, but i feel like it wouldn't rain fast enough to replenish the water taken out... given how fast we would consume the stuff. I'm thinking it could cause imbalances in water levels in some regions, but who knows

• I know very slim, even thin girls with no thigh gap and a perfectly feminine tummy. Not flat (which in don't find sexy anyway).

Why do you associate no gap and not flat stomach with "thick" and "chubby"? Thick girls can have thigh gaps and many have crotch gaps. Same with chubby girls. How many times do people have to be told about hip/pelvic structure determining thigh and crotch gaps and not weight?

• I tend to like them.

• well, its whats in the heart that counts as far as I believe, weight, and curves mean almost nothing at all to me

• I think they're great to be honest, as long as they're not morbidly obese, then they can still be beautiful but it depends on other factors too of course.

• I think your misusing the word "curvy".

Curvy dose not mean thick, it means she has curves, as in she has a large bust and abs. She very well may have a flat stomach.

• Beautiful. Plus as far as dating, I'd be less shy with her than a total hottie. 😅

• Have a lot of fun with curves!

Put my tounge into 4 wheel drive.

• Depends no the girl. Seen plenty of chubby girls I wanted to bone.

• I like em' :D.

• That's exactly why I dislike "curvy" girls now.

They're just fat girls that try to say that have an attractive quality when it's just their lazy ass body shape.

• This is a weird one for me. Generally I find that the fatter you are, the less attractive you are, but there's some other factor at work and I don't know what it is.

There are some fat women who I yearn to fuck, and I don't know why.

But in the chubby range, there are plenty of women who are attractive.

• As long as there is no lose fat its ok

• 0|0
  • I don't know curvy seems to be fat now n days.

• I prefer thick girls, especially those who lift legs.

• i think theyre beutiful

• most girls today who refer to themselves as "curvy" are actually just fat in my eyes. It's the new PC term for fat women.

• I do not think they know what the word means.

• I like all types of girls including chubby girls. there's this girl i talk to who you could call chubby. i personallythink she`s so damn beautiful.

• They don't interest me

• Not for me. I'm in good shape, and so must my date be.

• You can be curvy and in shape.

• yes you can you can have fat and look fat and be healthy fat is not a bad thing but like anything in enormous amount it is. You can look fat but in fact be very healthy I dont mean ginormous just that nevermind think what youd like and ill keep my own thoughts as well. good luck

• *according to you - you forgot that part. To me chubby is when you're not slender, and you can be running marathons and working out if you're not slender. Of course "my" chubby is not synonymous with overweight or obese, just someone within a healthy weight range, who isn't at 0% body fat.

• More from Guys
    16

What Girls Said 14

• There is a difference between curvy and what you described.
    "Curvy" girls have curves, big tits big ass shapely thighs and a flat stomach and could have a thigh gap even though they have huge thighs.

Curvy: www.eurweb.com/.../PoeticJeans-040414-800.jpg

Chubby: s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...543d5f9187.jpg

• They both look good.

• Whats that suppose to mean?

• I wouldn't really call that latino chick "chubby" because my definition of chubby is basically any woman shaped like soft serve ice cream (💩). Nothing is proportionate to the body to kinda mellow it out. To me she thick like cake batter! She got some going on 😊

• I respect and like everybody who treats me well regardless of what they look like or how much money they make. As long as they aren't addicted to drugs or mentally ill they are good enough to be my friend.

• I don't have a care for "thigh gaps" I think it's just another thing social media came up with to me make feel even more insecure about their bodies.

• Plus size is sexy. I don't see anything gross about a person who's happy and healthy no matter what body type they have.

• I personally think she's still sexy/beautiful! If she got thick thighs, a little stomach and love handles... IDC! She still looks great. I know guys who prefer girls shaped that way. I'm not chubby though. I have a great figure and thick thighs. Nothings wrong with having extra meat girl! Embrace it ❤😍😘💯

• http://imgur.com/kY0qMCf.jpg

She is what I wish I looked like.

• I like chubby girls/guy not too much

• sexy as f**k!

• It depends on your body type.
    Not saying that any body type is gross though

• They can be pretty and they can be not so pretty, it's up to each individual.

• Beautiful and yummy :* Mmmm

• It depends what you mean because some people say they're curvy when they're just fat but big butt and big boobs and thick but not fat definitely

• Personally when I think of curvy I do not think of chubby. I think of curvy as in shape but wiry curves like beyonce, minka kelly, Sofia vergara. I'm not saying there is one certain look for curvy but when I think of curvy I don't see it as chubby.

• Chubby=fat no matter how you spin it, sister.

• um, lol? there's a difference between chubby and obese.