I wanna know what's unattractive with my face, where should I ask?

Where can I go to get legitmate answers to this question?
This website isn't helpful.
Too many trolls that don't care to be useful in answering.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey Iliketoparty. Since you blocked me, I couldn't submit this on your question asked under gag community, this was my reply to you.

"Oh okay, I saw the question now. But like I said, I don't think there is anything wrong with you that you can't fix with time and effort.

You have a high forehead and if you were to grow out your hair, that will help you improve your appearance. In addition, you are a bit out of shape and have a tiny bit of belly fat. If you cut back on the sugar and did some excercises, that is a second improvement to your appearance.

Finally, you have tiny bit of dark circles and bags under your eyes. To fix that, you can develop a good sleeping habit. Wash your face and drink a lot of water."

• my hair is already pretty long

Most Helpful Guy

• Check out an app called Sift it allows you to upload dating profile pics, bios, and pick up lines and have them rated by thousands of people and provides feedback on which content is working best for you. Thank me later ;)

What Girls Said 4

• you can inbox me, I'll be honest and constructive :)

• If you inbox me I can give you my honest opinion

• I posted a question once and didn't get any trolls. You probably got a honest answers. You are just not ready to hear the truth yet.

• There are too vague when i want clear answers

• Message me with link to your picture and I'll tell u the truth

What Guys Said 0