How to change the way people see you?

I was a very blur, boyish and child-like. I realised in myself that I want to learn to become more wise, mature and pretty girl. How do I change without changing my appearance?

Most Helpful Guy

• Work on your self confidence and communication skills? Stuff like getting used to shaking hands when meeting someone, for example. (I guess that's more common in the business/professional world, but still, gives you a more mature first impression).
    Work on catching yourself when you say "Umm..." or "Like..." or other filler words. Try and eliminate them from your speaking.

You say you don't want to change your appearance... The right outfit and maybe a change of hairstyle might help accomplish your goal, is this what you were referring to though or did you just mean no plastic surgery to make you less "boyish and child-like"?

You have a picture of how you normally look that you'd be willing to post for feedback?

Most Helpful Girl

• The way you carry your self! The way you act around others.

What Guys Said 2

• Change from within - You have thought about it and decided to be a certain way - By taking that step, you will find yourself adopting a new manner and over time people will come to accept new you - I find that when I make changes that is the way I approach it.

• I thought this was going to be a MyTake.

What Girls Said 1

• Well how about how you dress? Maybe more adult clothing can work, like cowl neck sweater dresses, leather leggings, stuff like that?