Am I creepy looking?

In 10th grade.
People keep saying i’m scary, It’s really annoying 

do I look creepy to you, or are they just 
saying that to annoy me???????? please don’t hold the truth It’s ok I can handle it. Hey, Sorry not making a serious face.. Have no idea wtf my leg is doin. ignore that. 

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128802629@N04/?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll be honest your not scary by any definition. But I can see why some may be put off by your choices in fashion. You will find someone who appreciates and loves you because of how you look and who you are. Wait for them, they will make you happy. Ignore the rest

Most Helpful Girl

• You're fine. The text font on this question is strange.

What Guys Said 7

• How did you make this look so annoying and hard to read? You look fine, don't worry about what other people think.

• I think you look cute - People might just be saying that to you to get a reaction - Some people just don't understand why other people want to be a bit individual but I think it is good for everyone to be themselves.

• I think it's because you have the whole alternative look about you and people don't like it when things are different; it actually makes them have to think. I say keep doing what makes you comfortable

• ahhhhhhh. I see, I see. Thanks man [: Vm appreciated.

• I hate it when people type like that...

• I can make a better judgement, if you can take a picture without messing with your face. But from what I can tell, you're very pretty. Don't let those ignorami get you down!😁

• Hey, thanks. People can just flat out suck sometimes. After awhile makes you began to question yourself :p. Yeah lol sorry I have like -1 serious pictures. oopss. nyways thanks dude.

• You'll grow out of that look, dw for now just do you.

• hahaha. I've dressed this way for like 5 years now ahahah. It's just always been mys style ya know?

• No, just maybe... you're style is intimidating.

• how? [thanks for your opuinion [: But you mind explaining further? thank youu

• Because there are still people who are not open-minded. But there are others who try. Just people initially guess what you'll be judging by how you appear, which is wrong, but this is life. I'll make it short, you are beautiful and don't let others make you feel any less.

• Oh thank you. Very beautiful poetic words, I really do appreciate, yes. I'll keep that locked in the back of my noggin until I disintegrate into the soil, very much appreciated.

What Girls Said 4

• What's up with the text?

• hahaha. Long story. I can't controll it.

• Tf do u think?

• U go back to 2006 inferno, ya satan fucker.
    ಠ_ಠ🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪😷😷😷😷

• maybe its the way you wear your make up, try using less eyeliner

• good observation skills my friend.