Which girl looks prettier among the two?

There's poll provided where you can vote but you can also feel free to add your opinions in the comments section :)

• Left girl
  • Right girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Which one has a college degree?

Most Helpful Girl

• The one that's not photoshopped.

What Guys Said 15

• In a lot of these questions you can make arguments for all the choices - It is the same here each is very attractive in their own way.

• I like how when you don't commit your answer one way or the other, the voters don't commit their vote, one way or the other.

You know, there's a question up here somewhere on who should be the "president" of GaG, but I can't find it anymore. I bring it up because you have my vote :)

• Right girl wins

• Girl on the right

• girl on the right, for some reason I can't find any girl with small teeth attractive like the girl on the left.

• They look like the same girl. Like the left is her in high school or college and the right is her all grown up. They probably aren't but thats what it looks like to me

• Who roofied the right girl?

• The white girl always wins in your polls when are you going to realise this?

• Right girl by a long shot. Left girl makes me cringe.

• the girl on the right

• Both are cute in my opinion.. left girl looks more natural than the right one

• definitely right

• The one on the right is hot!!

• left girl :)

• The left girl ;)

• They kinda look like the same girl. Only made up different, hair style changed, similar but different poses.

What Girls Said 4

• They look very much like sisters!

• I chose the second one accidentally, lol. I love the sharp feautures on the first girl. Suits her well.

• Difficult to say because of the quality and the composition of the pictures. I can only compare pictures of the same quality and composition.

• girl # 2 gorgeous