Should I cut my hair short?

Should I cut my hair short?

Lol I just pulled my longer layers back, obviously with a proper cut it would look better but I guess this is an impression of what it could look like! Shall I cut it or nah? :p

• Cut it this length!
  • No keep it long

Most Helpful Guy

• I think this poll is deceiving and people who don't read the details clearly enough will think this is your current hair length and that you're cutting the ones on these images even shorter.

If you want to cut it to the length you're showing here on the picture, then I think it would suit you well.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 17

• I'm not polling cause you my dear girl can carry off even bald and I mean that :) <3 Do what you want to. If you cut it short it will always grow back when you want to let it :)

• Have you photoshopped that? Since otherwise you could no longer "keep it long", if it's already been cut as on the pic...
    Both looks suit you nicely but you know, guys like long hairs on girls :D
    How's your love story going, still some lovely moments from time to time?

• No haha but I have layers so I just hid some of my hair back behind me :)
      Good actually! The other guy basically told me he didn't want a relationship so screw him :/ but I've found another now who actually wants to see me all the time haha so it's going good! I hope you're well by the way :)

• I'm more or less okay... some physical trouble. If you want to know feel free to PM me.
      I really hope you'll find a guy to become a happy couple with. You're a nice girl so I don't doubt it will happen :D

• Yeah I think it works - It highlights your face more which is very nice.

• I think it looks good on you. Try it once for experimental purposes. If you don't like it then don't do it in the future.

• The length in the picture looks nice! When you said "cut it short" I was worried that you meant REALLY short, which would make me feel sad. You have beautiful hair! I vote to keep it long! I've always been jealous of long hair.
    Good luck!!

• I like you with long hair.

• Both look pretty decent I'd say you could do either.

• Nooooooo
    I love ❤ long hairs
    Please don't... you look beautiful
    Ok I'm sorry
    It's just I love long hairs cause I love playing with them
    You can do anything you feel good with and get confidence with 😊

• Looks good either way :) hey you know I am bald so please if you cut it off give it to me :)

• It looks good to me. I'm usually a fan of shorter hair anyway but nothing wrong with long hair.

• It looks great that length in my opinion. Just don't cut it TOO short.

• Normally i don't like short hair but they look good on you, so go for it

• You look really cute with that short bob. I'd say get a clean cut all the same length

• No no no.. don't cut it short.. with your face, long hair would look so good :D.

• Girls are more beuatiful with long hair

• Jesus H Mary mofo hell no.

• Longer is better ;)

What Girls Said 5

• Both are cute. I've always regretted getting my hair that short but that's just me.
    It does make you look older.

• Do it, that's not really short, is it? I mean, it'll grow back in no time if you end up hating it. Odds are, you won't :) I cut my hair from down to belly button to a pixie and I never regretted it.

• Chop it!!! I took inches off mine last month and it feels so much better and healthier!!! I haven't had mine this short in years. It's hair it will grow back!

• It looks good to me girly :) <3

• No, long is better.