What kind of hairstyle suits me? Suggestions?

I just want to have a new look that suits me. Thank you in advance! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Your very lovely first of all. I'm thinking of a style that I don't know the name my last girl friend wore it for awhile. She's Pinay and had hair long like yours. She cut it to about 2-3 inches below her shoulders and then had it curled inward towards her neck starting at her jaw line and on down. It was still straight around her face but below her face abc around to her back was light, loosely fan curled in. I liked it and think it would look good on you too. It's not a very drastic change but is noticeable. I'm sure that style has a name but I just don't know it😕

• by the way you have very striking and beautiful facial features and eyes, and a very natural and lovely, darker-than-pale skin color. Your hair is also beautiful as is but I think the style I recommend would be also☺️👍

• Thank you :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with @KDA20 !

What Guys Said 4

• Maybe a medium cut along the lines of
    mediumlengthhairsstyles.com/.../...-asian-hair.jpg

• That's what I tried to describe above! Lol. Only a couple of inches longer.

• I think your hair frames your face very beautifully as it is..

• you looks pretty in this as well

• I actually think a shorter bob style haircut, maybe even with bangs would look very nice on you!

What Girls Said 5

• I love your long, healthy head of hair, it really suits you!

If you want to keep that sort of length of hair, I recommend cutting it where your collar bones are or if you want to go a little shorter, to your shoulders.

What kind of hairstyles were YOU thinking about? :)

• maybe try some highlights and the length is perfect

• maybe collarbone length?

• straight hair looks good on u

• Shoulder length layered cut 😊