Do you think you look good in all pictures or do you think some you look good and some you look bad?

• I look good in all pictures
    7% (1)0% (0)4% (1)Vote
  • i think i look bad in 10% of pictures i take
    29% (4)0% (0)17% (4)Vote
  • i think i look bad in 25% of pictures i take
    14% (2)20% (2)17% (4)Vote
  • i think i look bad in 50% of pictures i take
    36% (5)30% (3)33% (8)Vote
  • i think i look bad in all pictures
    14% (2)50% (5)29% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Shit. Wanted to vote D lol

Thought B said I looked good in 10% :p

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I look pretty good in most my pictures. Best when I'm wearing a suit or other professional outfits.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I said C... because if I feel I look bad I tend to avoid pictures haha :p

0|0
    0|0
  • I was in between B and C. I chose C tho. If I'm not in the mood, I know already that I will not look good so I don't hesitate on taking the picture in the first place. Haha. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • i look bad in some and look good in some it depends on how i wear my make up, the lighting, angle, and my skin... if my skin is bad so is my make up and whole face in general

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I am somewhere between D and E - It is usually one in three or four that I am happy with.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm so not photogenic lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I look horrible on all my pictures but that's why we have Photoshop though 😀

0|0
    0|0
  • I look good on some, look bad on some. It really depends on the lightning most of the time. Also, if I wasted I always look like shit lol

0|0
    0|0
    • basically why I asked. I took one think I look like pretty good, took another in terrible lighting. but I wonder what everyone normally sees.

• if I take a pic with strong lightning or with lightning from below my face I usually dont like them but it really depends on your facial features