Am I pretty or ugly?

Am I pretty or ugly?

Most Helpful Guy

• lmao at these photos... Girls, you know you are at least CONVENTIONALLY attractive by today's standards, so if you posted to get guys and girls to complement you, that's attention seeking, no doubt. HOWEVER, I have no idea bout you or your life, so if you are very self conscious (which, judging by this pic, you clearly are not) then yeah you are very pretty at 14 years old. What does this mean for you? Well you will be a bombshell no doubt when you are older around 18. And the rest of your life will be smooth sailing, since you are very attractive.
    Are you going to let society put worth on you based on how you attractive you are or what kind of person you are? That is the question you will have to answer on your own when you get there :).

• Also, be aware when you do post a pic like in this context, many nasty and disgusting people will be getting off of this. Just know that. Your worth, by some, is already being diminished at a young age, which is wrong.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your to young for me sweet heart! Go read a book or something!

What Guys Said 30

• 1|1
  • Lol cmon. These are just getting ridiculous.

• At least 8/10.

• You are very pretty. I would give 7 out of 10.

• I don't think you're 14.

• Is stuff like this that makes me wonder, vWhere are the parents at?"

• Am I not aloud to were jarmers like?

• Well I'm different to you aren't i? I wasn't asking for compliments I was asking a question.

• Not in the slightest. I sat next to girl in hs who constantly asked this annoying question. I told her once, you're pretty you dont need any make up. She really didn't tbh, she looked good all natural. Next week she asked am i pretty to someone else? Girls who ask this are only looking for am ego boost

• I think you are very pretty.

• Oh geez... Come on, you're gorgeous!!! Why do you even need to ask? Super hot lol young.. But hot! 👍🏻

• I would think 14 year old girls would be busy watching my little pony or something XD

• Ummm 😐
    You look cute
    In future you'll kill some guys with those looks 😶
    And you look mature too
    Really 14?

• Thankyou, and yes I'm 14. Your not the first to question it.

• What do you need advice on? I'll help you out.

• Thanks
      I texted you something...

• You're very pretty for your age, but you are young. Just be careful on here posting photos like that, will get some perverts.

• I wouls give you a 12/10. You look amazingly pretty and beautiful. Some guy must be pretty happy and lucky!

• Face is average body is slightly better than average

• You are average.

• AVERAGE!!!

• But are you really 14?

• wow really pretty, hard to believe you're only 14

• you are pretty, but you are way too young to be dressing and posing like that :)

• Can't say, you're way too young.

• You're pretty ugly... just kidding, you're gorgeous :D

• You look good

• pretty :) show more face next time :)

• Very hot!!!

• beautiful wow

• sorry, you are a child because you are only 14 years old.

• You look very beautiful.

• Very pretty

• Pretty girl, don't worry 😊

• Pretty with a nice body message me

• You are pretty. But you also appear quite slutty--which to me is a turn off. Also, i don't believe that you're 14

• The clothes are my pajarmas and I swear on my dad's grave I'm 14 everyone says this. My birthday is 07/07/01

• If those are just pajamas its ok. But i should hope you dress more modestly in public. It'd be a shame to see a girl as beatigul as you give up hef body so easily and freely.

What Girls Said 9

• You look like you want attention

• lmao real mature response, you know, in life people will put you down, the trick is to not get aggressive as a response... not classy. although i didn't expect any form of class judging from the photo ahaha

• Aw, the 14 year old is upset ☹️

• Yeah, you are... don't worry, guys will love you when you're older.

• Possibly a 7/10 based on the picture.

• Gorgeous, but please don't do that pout thing in photos!

• You look good :)

• what kind of question is that, you should know the answer by now,... prettygirl

• You're pretty! :)

• Yes your very cute!

• Ulgy. Naa you are beautifull❤️