What is my body shape?

What is my body shape?

190 and 5ft6. What is my body shape type?
Yeah and i know im fat.. so what?

• Hourglass
    31% (8)27% (9)29% (17)Vote
  • Pear
    35% (9)42% (14)39% (23)Vote
  • Straight
    27% (7)24% (8)25% (15)Vote
  • Apple
    7% (2)7% (2)7% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|13

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say hourglass.

1|1
    0|0
    • What makes u say hourglass?

• You have a slightly narrower waist compared to your hip and chest area. And you're not fat, don't worry.

Most Helpful Girl

• like a Pear

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• hourglass. you may not think so because you have a little extra lbs in the waist (which isn't a turnoff to me) but you can definitely see the hourglass form

0|0
    0|0
  • I think pear is closest to your shape.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, your body shape is the kind that I find most attractive.
    You're very slightly fat but fat isn't a bad word. You're chubby but there is plenty of guys who like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know a girl with the same body issues as you. Just like her, tons of guys think you have a bangin body. My advice: Get over it, accept yourself, you look fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say pear. I wouldn't say you're fat either. I mean you're not skinny but you're not fat. Just average.

1|0
    0|0
    • Im obese according to my bmi

• I eat everyother day. So i can finally lose weight

• BMI is a very outdated system, doesn't account for a lot of things. I mean on BMI I'm dangerously underweight, just look at my photo, that's clearly not true.

• Firstly you are not fat! You have a perfectly normal body shape and shouldn't worry about it.

2|0
    1|0
  • Shit... You're not fat!! You're pretty hot actually lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I dunno, you look like a kid thats 14.. You dont have a shape yet, its getting there though

0|0
    0|0
  • Hourglass seems to be right.. and honestly, you're not fat :D.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6'3 and I'm 189 ibs so yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont know what your body shape is, but you have the cutest stomach and very super shapey thighs

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably pear

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• You look quite similar to me, I think, just a little smaller, so I think you're pear.

0|0
    0|0
  • Straight but that's more because you're very young and are not fully grown. Hips start growing at age 17. I must say you should consider loosing some weight. It doesn't seem very healthy.

0|0
    1|0
  • Probably apple...

0|0
    0|0
  • I really don't think you're fat. Your body is beautiful girl. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I say you have an hourglass figure. Your body is really cute!

0|0
    0|0