Guys, Are my boobs to big?

Are my boobs too big? Real talk, should i get them reduced? My cup size is H and I'm not sure if they are really worth it. Its really difficult to find clothes. I feel like they make me unattractive honestly because i have to buy loose clothes. I'm also not that fit because they make it difficult to excercise. Do men even like them that big? Honestly, I'm leaning on getting them smaller.

11

Most Helpful Guy

• H? Damn. I didn't know a size that big even existed.

Not trying to be mean or anything but have you talked to any like general doctors? Because I know some women who have smaller cup sizes and have reported having back issues among other things. I'm not saying you should get surgery but I do think it's something you should research and talk to a professional about. Don't go straight to the surgery doctor though. They will just say yeah probably. Go to like a general doctor or something.

• As far as sexually, probably not. There are guys who love really big breasts.

• Thanks for MH

What Guys Said 10

• When I met my wife, she had boobs bigger than yours (44 J). She has lost some weight and is down to a G cup now.

There are definitely guys that like boobs that are big. With an H cup, I think you are perfectly sized.

As you might expect, I'm not a fan of breast reduction surgery (except for medical reasons). I think it best that people come to accept the bodies they have rather than going under the knife.

• Some men love them. But then there are men who like women for who they are inside.

But you should only change them if you are having difficulties with them. For instance, large boobs often cause backaches and even poor posture and bad spine alignment. Those would be obvious reasons to change them. But sometimes even psychological or emotional reasons can be good enough. It will be between you and your doctor to decide what is best for you.

• It would have been nice if you could have gotten more opinions to help you understand men's interests in this area. But more important is what you feel, and how this affects hour health. Normally I am one to prefer gals to stick with whatever they are. In the case of breast size, that means stick with the size you are, large or small. But I have always supported women getting breast reduction more than enlargement, simply because the reasons for wanting it are usually much more than just cosmetic reasons. I think you are an excellent candidate for reduction and hope that if yo decide to go that way, that you are able to do so without complications (financial, emotional, etc.) Best of luck to you..

• Thanks that was really sweet and sincere. I appreciate your help

• Anytime. I mean that. If you need to talk something over, put if on here or even PM me. Glad to help.

• They are sexy the way they are, and apart of whom you are, I just don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders).

• I do have a personal opinion on the matter but that doesn't count for shit. All that matters is what will make you happier and more confident with your body.

• H is very big - I generally like the smaller sizes but in all honesty the person you should listen to is yourself - Examine the pros and cons of your size then decide on what course of action you take, stay the same or reduce.

• We like NICE big boobs. But not all big boobs are nice.

I would say that if you are heavy, big boobs help. If you are still relatively in shape, then maybe get them reduced to a C or D. Still a great size. I would still vote for D. I love big boobs, but I love small boobs too. But I only like small boobs on small girls, if you are big and have small boobs it looks weird.

• There's no such thing as too big. You definitely shouldn't get them reduced because you think they're unattractive. Trust me, an H cup is mind-blowingly attractive. If they cause you physical problems then that's different but don't worry about the attractiveness - so many men will find them a huge turn on. It's a shame you buy loose clothes because tight clothes + H cup boobs = heaven.

• Honestly to me they are to big. When they are causing you that many problems now, then I think you have a good reason for wanting to get them reduced.

• I'm a boob man myself, so I like em' big XD.

• NOOOO! We love big tits. It'll be a great asset for you in the future haha.