Honestly, how do I look?

im on the right
honestly, how do i look?

Most Helpful Guy

• 100% honesty?
    You look a little awkward. Your proportions are good. You have a lot of elements that look cute, but I think it's at a developmental point where it's not quite coming together right. Like, say, Michelle Trachtenberg. She was cute when she was younger, but there were phases where things were, I don't know, out of sync, and it looked a bit awkward. The hair is funky, I think it's kind of cool, but it is adding a lot to the awkwardness.

With different styling, I think you have the potential to be more attractive than the other two people in the bottom picture, for example, but I don't think it is coming together for you quite right. At least not in the pictures.

Not so awkward that I wouldn't date you, but I have a soft spot for awkward. (Well, I wouldn't date you at your age, but if I was younger, or you were older). I think it's a look that some guys won't 'get' though, it can be hard to see how the facial features are going to come together when the person matures.

So I guess after all of that blabbering, my answer is 'cute, but awkward and not quite presenting yourself in the best way'. Nothing to worry about, you are definitely not going to have problems long term because of your looks.

Most Helpful Girl

• You have a beautiful face! :)
    I can see that a lot of people have made comments about the hair, and how you should straighten it. I agree that might be pretty on you. However, you have such an adorable face, I bet you could pull of a very very short cut, like almost shaved. Some girls, with the proper styling, can pull off a very short do and look absolutely stunning!!
    I think the best thing you can do, is if you truly are looking to change your look, go to a hair stylist and get her opinion. :)

What Guys Said 21

• For your age you look good - All the basics are there - The pic looks very formal and you are very posed - I would like to see you in a more relaxed frame of mind.
    The afro might be a bit big and the clothes somewhat old fashioned.
    The main thing about fashion and hairstyle is to wear whatever you are most comfortable and happiest in. At the end of the day it is your choice.

• Not to lie you look like a bud.
    Let puberty hit you and see yourself at age of 19 change your hairstyle, try getting better glasses, that suits your face.
    Age of being cute 15 is about to end now its time to be sexy and hot.
    I know you are beautiful and sexy, you just need to show it and let that beauty of your youth shine.
    Like I said you are a bud, soon you will be a flower and bees will be hovering for nectar.
    Maintain you diet do physical sports and a year later hit the gym, you are going to blossoms into a lot sexy person then you think you look.

• I think you are absolutely fine. Especially your hairstyle, it's very good.

• Change your hair around and lose the glasses you will be just fine

• That looks like a small little town... you guys need to get out more

Your style is like not in tune with whats out there

• Lose the weird 50's affro thing asap.

• You look good. I like how you dress, but I think the hair needs to change.

• yes you do need to change your style a little bit, probably a different hairstyle and contacts will do wonders

• the fros gotta go.

either than that you're too young. youd be totally different by the time it matters more say your age to date and marry

• awkward but interesting... seem like a really cool friend. I Feel like i can trust you with my life hahaha

• The fat one or the one with 70s hair?

• one with 70's hair, and my friend is fat, that dress made her look uglier than the actually is

• Well, I highly suggest getting it straightened if you can. I know it's a bitch, but damn girl... You make the 70s and disco live.

• U look n cute in a needy way.. like don't change just work with it.. if u were 18 I'd take u out y not

• What happened to your hair?

• You look old fashioned, maybe a different hairstyle and clothes would be fine

• ... /// ...

• Nice afro.

• u r very unique, simple and cute

• Like I said in ur conversation, Ur looking beautiful and gorgeous.

• You aren't attractive.

• you are pretty, but you are only 15 lol. Your looks now have sometimes little relevance on how you end up looking in the future. Look at some of today's actors. Some women and men were "dorky and weird" (not saying you are:P) but they ended up being some really good looking people. If you want to feel like yourself, dress the way you want. If you want to look better for others (and yourself) i understand. I would start by doing something with that hair, it just doesn't fit with the rest of your look. Your dress is pretty as are your shoes. and the hair isn't even a big deal tbh. If you want to keep it that way, keep it that way; I have a sort of mock "hate" against popular culture and contemporary style, fashion myself haha. but yes you are pretty!

• bruh! :D i really wanna make fun of her/you so fucking bad, but i don't wanna be that mean if that really is you

• yeah it is actually me and hey, at least ur honest

• lose the jew fro, straighten the hair (or make it more manageable) and get a dress post 1968.

• k, thanks

What Girls Said 12

• You've got some cute qualities like a great figure and a cute face. You only need a make-over. You shoukd try wearing contacts, update your fashion style and do you know what happends to your hair when you grow it out? Does it become a bigger afro or does it go down?

• I think you look really cute and sweet! You seem like a nice girl. I think you could change your hair around a little bit, maybe get it straightened and grow it out, or even keep some of your natural curls and just make it work. You have a really nice figure and I like your dress.

• Your face is too far away for me to see clearly. But you dress nice!

• Honestly, you have some good and some bad. Do something differe. t with your hair please. Let it grow out and straighten it or something. Try dressing up a little more up to date in something you'll feel comfortable with but is still in style. Pick a different style of glasses or get contacts. Wear a little bit of. makeup to enhance parts you want to stick out.

• I think you have a cute quirky sense of style. And I like your hair.

• You have a great body
    Face can t really tell
    You r cute overall with your style.
    Try having your hair longer maybe it d fit you more.
    If I cut my hair short they ll look likr you too.

• you look average but change that hairstyle, it looks odd on you

• You look like your age.

• very cute! maybe do something different with your hair though :)

• you look very unique

• You look nerdycute but it depends on your personality.

• straighten out the Afro and you can easily pull off the cute nerd. the afro is a little too 70's.