Im 15 and 5,5, I weigh only 101lb and now a days that "real woman are curvy" I am realy getting self conscious, should I be?

Most Helpful Guy

• The real women are curvy comes from bitter people who are fat who are trying to attack those who are not, just as fat shaming comes from bitter people who are not trying to attack people based on their own jealousies and problems.

The truth is that beauty is on the individual. It really doesn't matter whether the girl is skinny, curvy, or any other variant. As long as the person you are with finds you attractive, that you genuinely like yourself and are comfortable with who you are then who cares what is curvy, skinny, big boned, or otherwise. The people who count don't care and the people who dont care dont matter.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't pay attention to that crap. Real women are real women, doesn't matter what body type you are. You're fine how you are.

What Guys Said 7

• No. "Real women are curvy" is like the replacement for "real women are fine with their bodies" (or something like that) because bigger girls still couldn't accept themselves until told specifically to accept themselves as their naturally "curvy" selves. You can be attractive as "curvy" "thin" "athletic" or even "obese". Just more people probably find athletic/healthy girls attractive than obese girls. Everyone has their preferences. But you're not "out" for being thin. It's just society doesn't think you, as a thin girl, need the same encouragement naturally thicker girls could use to accept themselves. I hope that doesn't sound terrible.

• Your body has a natural shape and a natural weight - Not everyone can be curvy or skinny - The current trend is "Real women are curvy", a few years ago it was super skinny size zero diet and "Heroin chic" - The best advice I can give is be happy with who you are not what you are.

• Hope to get curvy, if you can't then oh well.

• Not everyone is on the curvy bandwagon

• Dont let fat women get you down looool

• no, because you're 15. your body still has 10+ years to grow

• No cuz not all men like my self like a Barbie doll

What Girls Said 3

• Be happy in your body, some girls would be dying to be that skinny.

• Are you asking permission to get self conscious?

• Go fuck ur self skinny aasss whore