Who's the prettiest girl in the picture?

Just curious to see the different opinions.

• 1st girl to the left
  • 2nd girl to the left
  • 3rd girl to the left
  • 4th girl to the left

Most Helpful Guy

• Interesting. They are all fairly attractive in different ways. If they are numbered 1,2,3,4 from left to right, then my 'order' I suppose would go 4,3,1,2. Both 4 and 3 are particularly attractive though - they both have looks that are both attractive and interesting, and would be girls that I would ask out on a date. 1 and 2 (the two on the left) look nice, but don't have the type of look that I would approach.

It's kind of nice to see how split people's opinions are. It really shows how beauty is in the eye of the beholder, because those results are scattered all over the place.

• Yeah, exactly. There's so much variety in the opinions of people it's wonderful to see.

• Oh, no I picked my friends. I took this picture. I tried to get a variety but, they are all Latinas so they don't look too different. Just different heights.

• Well, you can let them know that the internet finds them all very pretty, lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• they're all very pretty, but I like the one on the far right--she has a pretty smile!

What Guys Said 17

• They are all really pretty in their own way.

• The tall girl on the far right is the best but Its very close between her and the girl on the left

• My ocd tells me the second lady is in the wrong spot. She should have been at the left 😂

• D, because I like tall girls, but they are all four pretty similar in attractiveness - all cute.

And way too young for me to notice.

• They're really ALL the same level of beauty, to me.. It's really difficult to choose.

• Who did you choose?

• It was kind of Iny Meany myni Mo though lol.. They're all attractive

• Hahah iny meanie mint moe. Well thank you for your opinion!

• They're all attractive girls and about even in looks. Why make it about looks anyway?

• Thank you very nice, I'm honestly just curious to see the everyone's opinion and to see who is pretty according to different people.

• I feel that even considering the "attractiveness ranking" is a bad thing, and a poor choice for the people involved.

• I like the 2 on the right most

• 2 followed closely by 4

• To be honest neither of them. Sorry.

• Don't be sorry! I wanted to know the different opinions amongst everyone.

• The tallest one.

• I think the 1st to the left. It is subjective to each man.

• They're all attractive pretty equally to me.

• Hard to pick, I d say 2nd from the left

• 3 is beautiful

• From the left? Or to the left? I think I voted wrong.

• The girl with her hands in her pockets would be 2nd to the left. Who'd you vote for?

• 4th I think, I've already forgotten. They all about the same level of "pretty" but I'm think the 3rd from the left is most attractive to me, maybe the 4th, she's close too.

• Okay haha thank you

• Feels so wrong answering these lol.

But I have to go with the girl with her hands in her pocket.

She posed different.
    Smiled with no teeth.

And I just notice her... she got that mystique to her haha. So her.

• Not you 🤗

What Girls Said 3