Am I Enough: How To Get Over Self-Consciousness?

So I've always been self-conscious about my height and body proportion and what people think. I'm 23 of Asian descent, 4 ft. 11 in., D-cup, ~109-112 lbs. I guess because Asian people are short, I'm always self-conscious about that sterotype, and I always feel that for someone my size, I should have a slightly smaller bra size. So usually I wear looser fitting tops to hide. How do I get over this self-consciousness because every time I go out, this is the one thing that's on my mind.

Most Helpful Guy

• First thing, everybody is self conscious about something - Next I know a lot of small women with bigger chests and they get as much attention as anyone else - It is not a turn off by any means - Maybe have a surf around google for recommended styles for smaller bustier women and see do you like any of the advice they give.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that you should just wear a fitted shirt and see how you like it. You will get used to it and either like it or it just won't really matter.
    I'm not much help cuz I've never had big chest. I'm pretty small chested

What Guys Said 4

• This idea that Asians should have small boobs is news to me. I've seen a lot of Asian looking girls short and tall alike with big tits. But it's your body, if you have the urge to live differently to change it that's up to you. If you want to hide them because they're like super powers against men that would be understandable. But I doubt guys would look down on you for your boobs. If anything negative, they'll be perverted jerks to the chick with big tits. I can't speak for girls but I don't think you need to worry about Asian breast stereotypes from normal guys.

• sorry for the confusion; the stereotype I'm referring to was the for the height, not the boob size; I was trying to say that because I'm short & have larger boobs, I feel more self-conscious than normal, b/c the body proportions don't match.

• Ah yeah. Well a lot of people are shorter. I've still known plenty of short girls with big tits. Several come to mind. And a lot of guys are into big tits if that's any consolation. But I think that's a sad stereotype to stress about. It could be worse.

• You dont get over anything, accept your body. There are guys out there who will find you beautiful and others won't. You can't please everyone.
    Short girls tend to be more attractive anyway

• You sound smoking hot.

• Sounds hot by your description. Short girls are fun sexually

What Girls Said 0