Am I too fat for guys to like me?

Am I too fat for guys to like me?

And also I want a belly button piercing. Opinions?(picture included)

***not me but exact same body shape***

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• ik I'm not a guy, but it shouldn't matter how much you weigh. Ik it does, but really it shouldn't. If you want to lose weight because you want to become better for yourself, then great! You should definitely go for it!! But not for a guy. Just my opinion. I think you should do what you want; it's your body. As for the belly button piercing, I bet it'd be cute!! Typically, people think that only skinny people should have them. But it really doesn't matter. I personally think it looks good on both body types!! :)

What Guys Said 24

• not at all. There are 3 billion humans on this planet, half of those are male, and a lot of them are heterosexual. By mathematical probability alone, it is impossible for you to not be found attractive by at least 1 guy. You look stunning sweetheart, you'll have no trouble.

• 7 billion** & not me but thanks..

• even better chances then. Well, I'm sure that if you did have a pic of you, that it would be just as positively received

• Yeah you're big
    I don't know if you wanna reduce your weight or not but if you have plans to reduce it then you'll definitely rock... I ain't saying to loose all fat just from some particular parts like belly and arms and legs to cause after that you'll look curvy which is sexy and you already have a beautiful face so guys including me will be crazy for you 😶
    And sorry if you didn't like my opinion

• No you're not. I like this chubby girl and i think she's the most amazing girl I've seen in my life. You`ll find a guy who feels just the same about you.

• No that is a sexy look. Nothing wrong with that body whatsoever. At the end of the day self worth is all that matters. Very beautiful face as well. I think that is a very sexy picture. I hope you think the same about yourself.

• Loaded question - Noone is too fat to get a guy - If that girl can lose weight she should or try to tone up a bit - My personal preference is for bellybutton piercings on slender girls.

• Depends on the guy, I've seen many women with the same body shape that have boyfriends or husbands.

• Beautiful!

• You are really too fat for a huge load of guys. Big problem is that it is still not well looked uppon society when a guy who has a fetish for fat girls dates one, the guy then has to deal with weird stares and that's not everybodys piece of cake. so the more you loose weight the easier it is for guys to date you and not feel roasted + feel more attrated to you.

• Holy fucking shit. I don't want to be cruel but... even if you had the best character someone could imagine... at the end of the day it's your body they fuck, not your character.

• I can't speak for all, but personally, not my type.

• A little thick, but I think that is super Hot! 👌🏻

• You are sexy but with some work you could be amazing! I would use the belly ring as a reward for reaching your goal! ;)

• Belly button piercings aren't attractive unless you are toned

• As long as you are healthy, that's what matters the most.

• I don't find you attractive, but at least you don't have to deal with me in real life.

• 2fat4me but that definetly doesn't mean everybody, black guys especially

• Nope, you sure are not!

• I like you :)

• You are way to fat for me. Just wait a cpl years and see how huge you are.
    3 girls would fill this panties. Enough material to make a parachute

• Is this photoshopped or do you actually have a really small head?

• no, that girl seems so sweet to me

• damn girl, you heeeeeefty!

• That's not you. That's Stella Boonshoft.

• Well, if you're same as her then... you're adorable but I'm not attracted to you that much TBH.

• Umm. Okay?

• sorry but u r not my type.

What Girls Said 8

• I actually think your gorgeous. So no, I don't think you're too big at all.

• You're beautiful Hun!

• For some yes and others no. But it doesn't matter unless you're aiming for a certain type of guy. In regards to the piercing it's up to you. If the pic is exactly how your body looks then I'd say no.

• Of course you'll find a guy who likes you - who loves you, actually. Don't let people bring you down!

• Well as that is not you... she is very pretty.

• Girl your hot AF if anyone says different they are blind. You got a beautiful face and good sized boobs. Youd look cute with a navel piercing too

• YOUR SO NOT FAT your beautiful just remember that every body type is beautiful and if you got it FLAUNT IT GIRL <3
    do whatever makes you happy its your body :)

• There will always be guys that will like you and the rest won't. It's just preference. But if I were you, I would lose weight. Not just to get guys like me. It will be for myself. I was heavier than I am now and I did feel heavy and I didn't like it. And yeah sure you can always get a piercing.