Who's prettier in your opinion?

Who's prettier in your opinion?

Which girl is prettier to you? Which one would you prefer dating? What would you rate each one?

• first picture
  • second picture
  • third picture
  • fourth picture
  • fifth picture
Thanks for all the help guys! I just ask you also explain your opinion, it gives me a better understanding of it

Most Helpful Guy

• Whichever one isn't you.

• Lol😂😂 upvoteddd

Most Helpful Girl

• i refuse. no more of this shit.

What Guys Said 19

• Don't compare yourself to others. Both are pretty

• I don't think people should rate themselves against each other - The girls are very attractive in their own right.

• I think the second picture looks best. Probably because it shows more and is more revealing. However, it may be a little too revealing and give some people the wrong thought and ideas about you for your age. You are very pretty and showing skin is nice. Just don't go overboard for your age.

• That'sthe most revealing outfit she wears don't worry

• How come 2nd girl gets shittier pics while the 3rd girl gets 3 pics, one of which shows full body shot? Seems kinda like you want us to pick the first girl.

• Other pictures I had showed her Instagram and I didn't want people knowing her insta

• by the way the last two pictures were the best of her

• It seems this is more of a matter of taking good pictures or being photogenic.

• Could you explain?

• People could be ugly but, look good in pictures. Cameras just need the right angles and light to make people look nicer.

• Makes sense 😊

• fourth Girl looks best

• Could you explain why?

• Oh your just as good looking as she is, Its just a more clear pic

• If I was single and around her age... I would choose the second girl. I like the darker complexion and long brown hair. Kind of a nice chestnut type appearance and beautiful brown eyes.

• First one is more cute

Second one is more pretty

I wouldn't say one is better than the other though

• Its always the one who didn't ask and just to be a dick I wrote brooks was her

• I'm confused, what did you say? I dont understand

• like what the heck, dat second pic reminds me of good old times in da city.

4th pic is the most normal, 5th one would be the best without duckface.

actually I don't like em but I deffo take the girl on the fourth pic

• Could you explain?

• Well I'm 19 so mayhe under other circumstances + not being drunk

• Thanks for the input

• none of them, they all look under 18 and thus Chris Hansen-able

• 4th and 5th.

• All are hot though i go for 2nd

• 2nd as in second picture or second girl? And may you explain?

• 2nd picture because thats a full body image with some hot outfits and cute face

• Both r pretty

• Underaged, sorry.

• Both are pretty. Cute tummy in #2

• They are different style, I would like date the first girl, She can play violin and guitar, She has sweet smile. . .

• I like how you look at the whole picture, says that you're into personality and interests a lot 😊

• I'm gonna answer even tho its underage so I disclaim that>>>>>>>>>>****>>>>> I would never date anyone under age****<<<<*****<<<<<

girl number one:

She has a certain gentleness to her and she has very baby faced features very nice hair and pretty lips

girls number 2 (which I think is still girl number one dunno)

That violing in the background makes me think she is artistic and probably talented and a deep person which is a very attractive trait

girls 3

model like features, greta smile amazing hair

girls 4 can't see her very well but she looks pretty

• Dont worry I understand!

Thanks for your opinion 😁 could you tell me what pictures three and four are that you're talking about? There are five pictures so I don't know which ones you meamt

• None, you all look faaaar too young to even be asking this! and shame ont he guys saying some are hot etc., they look under 15 for god sake.

What Girls Said 4

• The first pictures look like a little girl, and the other pictures look more of a late teen girl. ... So more guys will go for the girl that doesn't look so much like "little girl" ..

• The girl in the 4th and 5th pics is trying too hard. She's pretty but, her personality reeks of arrogance

• Even in the fourth picture? The fifth maybe, but I think the fourth looks more genuine

• Yup. Her face is not genuine and she is purposefully wearing a low cut top

• True true, good point

• they both look so young... and cute

• girl on 4th picture

• Explain?

• and looks very confident

• So confidence is the major factor that sets her aside from the other one?