Bangs on a girl?

I have seen a few questions on here lately in regards to bangs on a girl and it's not something I have placed too much importance on. Sure, I'll notice if she has great hair, but the nuances of how the hair is done, styled, toned and cut may be lost on most guys. I may be wrong... guys, is this something you notice? Girls, is it something you would like guys to notice and be aware of?

I'm hyped up on Rockstar and came across this relevant gif... laughed out loud in my workplace:

https://m.popkey.co/2c6214/DeLbG.gif

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• I would love if he noticed it. Especially if it was something different. But other than that I won't really make a fuss about him on that, just as long as he continues to treat me right.

• Ehhh I guess it would be nice if my SO (if i had one) would notice if I did something different to my hair. Cuz I'm a girl and to me it shows that he cares by noticing the little things

• Nope. Its just a style. Dorsnt matter to me.

• Fair enough... for some reason this question had me singing Love Shack

What Guys Said 3

• I must admit to being a complete novice - I might know a look and if I am lucky, key the correct words into a search engine to get a correct term for a hairstyle or fashion - I think most girls would be happy with a broad notice from guys - Their hair is a good cut, style, colour etc but they would be mightily surprised if a guy knew the nuances of the hairstyle.

• Not a big fan of girls with BANGS

• You don't like how they look?

• Was that a TV series back in the 50's or 60's If so that was not a cartoon

• I love bangs.