Which guy you find him attractive & hot?

They are fashion models, In my opinion they all good looking and hot, But I prefer Austin Victoria, Which one you him attractive & hot?

Luke Armitage
Which guy you find him attractive & hot?

Austin Victoria

Tyler Stokes

• Luke Armitage
    29% (12)9% (1)25% (13)Vote
  • Austin Victoria
    37% (15)55% (6)40% (21)Vote
  • Tyler Stokes
    34% (14)36% (4)35% (18)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
15|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Austin Victoria. He has a nicer face, he also has pretty nice hair.
    He's simply more attractive than the other guys I think?

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree with Austin Victoria - He has that little bit extra that detaches him from the normal man on the street

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• None :/ Not my type at all... But I'll go with Tyler Stokes.

0|1
    0|0
    • Seriously? What kind of guy you like then? Opps Tyler got another vote lol

• Guys who look less like models and less"tumblr", I prefer a handsome next door type of guy over the "dolled up" Ken type, and I hate it when guys take pictures only with pants on... Plus, they kind of look too young..
      I prefer this kind of look: www.doyouknowturkey.com/.../burak-ozcivit.jpg

• Austin has more unique look.

0|1
    0|0
  • Luke has a beautifully chiseled face. It's like the God's showered favors on his face.

I'm very surprised so many people chose Tyler. In my eyes, he's the least attractive of the men. However, I do think he has a nice body.

1|0
    0|0
  • Luke. Always been in favour of powerful eyebrows 😏
    27.media.tumblr.com/...lzu7d8inJV1qa9vqgo1_500.gif
    😍

0|0
    0|0
  • none of the guys are really attractive to my eyes xD but i guess i prefer luke out of the 3

0|1
    0|0
  • Either Luke or Austin.

0|1
    0|0
    • I know you like Josh Groban, But I didn't expect that, You don't find Luke and Austin attractive

• I'd say all are attractive, but Mr. Stokes is just... my goodness! :)

0|1
    0|0
    • Actually I wondering why most girls into Stokes, When I post this question, I thought Austin or Luke will be a winner. Tyler Stokes so close to Luke shocked me !

• I'll be honest, I checked out the face shape. 1st guys face is like I don't know... bulky lookin towards the cheeckbones, still hawt tho..
      2nd guys face went thin towards the bottom of his face, his lips small. But still hawt...
      3rd guys face is like squared jawline, looks definite and strong. Hawt...:)

• Austin Victoria has a gorgeous face!

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't like any of them, none are my type and look a little young for my liking.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm going to have to go with the third guy on this one.

0|0
    0|0
  • good taste runs in the family
    austin victoria

0|0
    0|0
  • I like austin too ❤

0|0
    0|0
  • I. CAN'T. PICK. ONE. Bro ur seriously trying to kill me with these good/hot/adorable/cute guys

0|0
    0|0
  • Austin and Luke both look really hot...
    Tyler's also hot, but not as hot as the other two.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4