Girls, would you have sex with me?

Would you hook up with me for the night based on my appearance in these pics?

Girls, would you have sex with me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hell yes. You've got an awesome body and really nice lips. Would depend on the rest of the face though. But things are looking up for you. :P

What Girls Said 15

• Damn, all these thirsty women. 😳

• If I was single
    If I was into hookups
    If you also have a nice face
    If you don't have a horrible personality

THEN, possibly yes.

• Jeeezzz why do you have to tempt us like😭

• The answer is yes. Do you not think you're handsome or shy I don't get it. You could pick up a girl in a bar. Bottom line

• Hold the phone right there missy;) I have a slightly more defined build with bigger abs and... I'm gonna say it, guns. But I will give it to this dude, he looks like he could be more overall handsome (face wise and he looks tallish). The reason I say this, is because hypothetically what if he was shy? Because I'm... well not shy insofar as I'm terrible with women. But maybe you could give us some advice on how to do a quick hook up is we are this handsome but are shy?

• Absolutely

• Fuck yeah I would 😍

You have hot lips and a hot body of course

• Damn, that's a REALLY nice... Nightstand tablecloth you've got there. Wow.

• You're very attractive. I probably would let you do stuff with me.

• Hmmmm... hot body, I'd have to see your face and penis length though first :p

• Your body alone will not get you sex BUT, yes I would.

• So far- Hell yes!
    I need to see ur face though too.

• Nope because I have an awesome boyfriend.

Even if I was single I still wouldn't. Only because I learned just having meaningless sex is boring as hell for me. So I would be hating the fact of having any random guy touching me.

• YES. YES YES YES.

• I don't have casual sex, so no.

You look like an attractive guy I would try to date and eventually sleep with.

• No, because I don't care how good someone looks, I don't hook up. I would rather have sex with someone I'm emotionally attached to and preferably am in a relationship with.

What Guys Said 12

• A guy posting shirtless pics? I think it's my time to get jealous.
    *jealous voice* "ewww like, put a shirt on it, what is this, a porn site? Oh mah gawd, you're like, a perv" *flips hair and leaves*

• If you lift and work your ass off, there's certain rights and privileges in life man

• Mmm, your muscles are good enough for me ;)

• @ConsultantIsBack How can I build nice muscles if I can't have the best diet? I always hear that without a nice diet you can't gain much muscles.

• This is why I won't post pics of myself anymore. Seeing how not everyone gets positive attention and then here girls are drooling over this guy. I guess looks really only do matter, money 2nd. Did one girl even bother to ask anything about him, he could be a rapist or gay and all they care about is his body and lips. Women...

• Good frame, don't forget chest and arms and shoulder days man

• Was going to ask if you life bro. But then I kept scrolling down and now I gatta ask.. Do you eat bro?

• Tagged for bellegirl's delectation. @bellegirl21

• I hope you haven't skimped on leg day because you're doing pretty damn good there.

• You are pathetic.

• lol i think you made him cry

• @SomeKindOfPerson I understand that it looked like an insult to you. I truly do use language very precisely because I have been practicing law for 30 years. I have had some disagreements with my (now ex) wife over similar misunderstandings.

Many of the young people on this site are here because they are "misfits," they are socially awkward, shy, don't know how to communicate, and don't have anyone to turn to for advice. I try to give advice without passing judgment on anyone (I don't claim that I never form judgments, but my goal is to not do that.)

• True but I still enjoyed the pic :p
      A lot of girls do that too here so..

• a skinny white dude asks and all these girls are drooling cause he's surfer looking white boy

• You shouldn't have too many problems once your face and personality were okay.

• I wish i look like u bro

• Lol and all these girls claim they don't just give it up to any guy and he has to work for their pussy.

• To get more confirmations - better post some other pics ;) - only if ur confident that it's attractive lol :P