Do I still look the same?

Do i still look the same???

0|0
3|19

Most Helpful Guy

• Here's my opinion: You face is very pretty, there is a bit of change, hips are a bit wider, but that is ok if you maintain that same weight throughout the years. I know that after 25, I had to watch what I ate, and I still ride my bicycle for fun and exercise, rarely eat at restaurants, no too much take out either. A little discipline goes a long way. If you have a sweet personality, active, you have good values, I'm pretty sure I would have a crush on you or at least show some interest. You are still very attractive, just don't gain any more weight if you want to find good looking guys!

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• yes you do!

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• In the face from 6 onwards you look remarkably similar

1|0
    0|0
  • Dem curves doe.. I'd hit it.

1|1
    0|0
  • Wow yeah actually you do

1|0
    0|0
  • kinda, i mean your curves are diff. umm but as far as the facial features you seem to look the same from when you were 18... you look like a telemundo news reporter lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Are you on tv you look SO familiar but I can't place from where?

1|0
    0|0
  • yup just a bit older

1|0
    0|0
  • you still don't smile much, but you did grow up. what do you mean do i look the same? so you were a baby and then a kid and then teenager, obv. you grew up but your the same person

1|0
    0|0
    • still look the same as in my face hasn't changed

• well you still got the baby eyes and that sad face in the last pic you have the same baby frown haha, but for real the 6 yr old doesn't look much like you except the dark eyes. you looked much more juvenile when you were 16 and i dont like your eyebrows in that pic. the diff. between 18 and 22 is not that much but the 22 pic i like more. so now you look like the more grown up version of you, and i will admit you are beautiful.

• yeahh my brows were sooo small back in highschool lmao I don't know what i was thinking it looked horrible, thank you!!!

• No you're much taller, and you have more hair now ;P

1|0
    0|0
    • i stopped growing (height wise) at age 16... im 5'4 lmao

• Show All
    • true lmfaoooo

• you grew up to become hot that's for sure :D

• Hey, you changed a lot!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, and u r so sexy.

1|0
    0|0
  • getting prettier with time

1|0
    0|0
  • You're so pretty 😍

1|0
    0|0
  • No... actually you look a lot worse when you fish for compliments...

0|0
    1|2
    • people are always going to share negative comments , im sure you posted a "how do i look" post to fish compliments aswell...

• Gorgeous !!!

1|0
    0|0
  • babe your hot as fuck <3

1|0
    0|0
  • bruh, r u Spanish

0|0
    0|0
    • im puertorican/ portuguese

• and let me guess you probably like black guys too

• actually i like italian men, and im wierdly obsessed with men with fair-freckled-skin... but then again race doesn't matter it just depends on the chemistry , whether im attracted to that person or not

• Am not saying I do but I think girls think I look like shit

0|0
    0|0
  • Yasssss!!! But those hips don't lie :). Cool progression/ age pic also.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah your face has rearly changed, you grown into a beautiful woman.

1|0
    0|0
  • not really.. but in a way you can tell its you but you're really pretty now :D

1|0
    0|0