Do I still look the same?

Do i still look the same???

Most Helpful Guy

• Here's my opinion: You face is very pretty, there is a bit of change, hips are a bit wider, but that is ok if you maintain that same weight throughout the years. I know that after 25, I had to watch what I ate, and I still ride my bicycle for fun and exercise, rarely eat at restaurants, no too much take out either. A little discipline goes a long way. If you have a sweet personality, active, you have good values, I'm pretty sure I would have a crush on you or at least show some interest. You are still very attractive, just don't gain any more weight if you want to find good looking guys!

Most Helpful Girl

• yes you do!

What Guys Said 18

• In the face from 6 onwards you look remarkably similar

• Dem curves doe.. I'd hit it.

• Wow yeah actually you do

• kinda, i mean your curves are diff. umm but as far as the facial features you seem to look the same from when you were 18... you look like a telemundo news reporter lol

• Are you on tv you look SO familiar but I can't place from where?

• yup just a bit older

• you still don't smile much, but you did grow up. what do you mean do i look the same? so you were a baby and then a kid and then teenager, obv. you grew up but your the same person

• still look the same as in my face hasn't changed

• well you still got the baby eyes and that sad face in the last pic you have the same baby frown haha, but for real the 6 yr old doesn't look much like you except the dark eyes. you looked much more juvenile when you were 16 and i dont like your eyebrows in that pic. the diff. between 18 and 22 is not that much but the 22 pic i like more. so now you look like the more grown up version of you, and i will admit you are beautiful.

• yeahh my brows were sooo small back in highschool lmao I don't know what i was thinking it looked horrible, thank you!!!

• No you're much taller, and you have more hair now ;P

• i stopped growing (height wise) at age 16... im 5'4 lmao

• true lmfaoooo

• you grew up to become hot that's for sure :D

• Hey, you changed a lot!

• Yes, and u r so sexy.

• getting prettier with time

• You're so pretty 😍

• No... actually you look a lot worse when you fish for compliments...

• people are always going to share negative comments , im sure you posted a "how do i look" post to fish compliments aswell...

• Gorgeous !!!

• babe your hot as fuck <3

• bruh, r u Spanish

• im puertorican/ portuguese

• and let me guess you probably like black guys too

• actually i like italian men, and im wierdly obsessed with men with fair-freckled-skin... but then again race doesn't matter it just depends on the chemistry , whether im attracted to that person or not

• Am not saying I do but I think girls think I look like shit

• Yasssss!!! But those hips don't lie :). Cool progression/ age pic also.

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah your face has rearly changed, you grown into a beautiful woman.

• not really.. but in a way you can tell its you but you're really pretty now :D