Girls, am I really that bad looking?

I really don't like the way i look. I'll admit that I'm insecure. :( But what I'm wondering is whether or not i have a good reason to dislike myself. Sometimes i think i might have a lower opinion of myself than everyone else does.

Girls, am i really that bad looking?

So what do you think? Am i ugly? Attractive? Would you go out with me if you knew me?

• Would date
    75% (27)
  • Wouldn't date
    25% (9)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
For those of you who answered "would date", would your answer change if i told you was 5'6 and 160 lbs?
For those of you who answered "would date", would your answer change if i told you I* was 5'6 and 160 lbs?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• You are not ugly. I prefer dark hair on guys and you are a bit young for my taste, but there will be girls that would find you attractive. You have nice eyes. Try posting a pic that shows more personality and you may get better responses. That background really washes you out to be honest.

• Yeah, I'm not very good at taking pictures. Sorry

• Well i will work on my picture taking skills lol. And thankyou by the way 😄

• You're welcome! :)

What Girls Said 13

• Awww you're cute!! Seriously :) And regardless of what people look like there will ALWAYS be someone who finds them attractive.

• Thank you, that means a lot :)

• You're cute. Don't feel down you'll find someone. Having low self-esteem will cause you to not see when a pretty girl is interested. That's why (I'm guessing) you're single.

• Yeah... you're right. I need to work on my self esteem issues, i just don't know where to start :/

• Far from it, you are attractive

• Really? Thank you! 😃

• You are cute. And since you have blonde hair I like ur look even more

• You wouldn't have any problems finding a cute girl.

• Not at all. You're cute (sorry I know guys hate that word, but guess what? Girls love cute guys!)

• I have no problem with the word "cute". I love "cute" girls much more than "hot" girls. So if it means the same thing when girls say "cute" as it does when guys say "cute", then I'd take it as an even bigger compliment.

And thanks a lot by the way ☺️

• I am rare in that I am not really into blonde hair but I do think you are attractive. Your eyes are lovely! It all comes down to personality and morals but I think you have a good start :)

• So i guess its a pretty big compliment if someone who doesn't like blonde hair thinks I'm attractive. Thanks :)

• Don't worry, you're not ugly lol
    I feel like your hair will look better if you grow it out. I've always liked long wavy hair on guys I think it looks cute (thats just me though) :)
    I would say you're average looking ; and you have really nice eyes so that's a plus, a lot of girls like blue eyes on guys. :D

• Would average be enough for women not to reject me? :/

• Haha thank you for the compliment, even though I do not think its true.
      But you know everyone can have low self esteem, it has nothing to do with your real beauty, some supermodels can feel like shit about their looks deep inside, and some people who be looking like a pile of shit can be really full of themselves and think they're hot. Confindence is in your head.

• Yeah, i guess you're right.

• You look good. Could do with a better hairstyle though.

• Yeah I'm in the awkward middle stage right now. I'm in the process of growing it out. I want the Jesus/surfer type haircut, where it is shoulder length and brushed off to both sides.

• Well that's gonna take a bit at least :P

• Yeah, i know. I wanna grow it out first, but if it doesn't look good on me, I'll just cut it shorter.

• Does it really matter?

• Yeah, it really does. It matters to everyone else, and that's why it also matters to me.

• Whatever

• personality is a huge thing

• So in other words I'm not attractive?

• no you are!! that was just a side comment

• Oh ok. Thankyou

• to be honest.. you're not that attractive. lol you remind of a ron weasley from harry potter and please dont take offense to this im just being honest

• Well at least you were honest. Thanks

• Yeah your right. It was a bit much. I was just curious and a bit confused. Sorry for bothering you :/

• no im sorry for bothering you with my comments

• About average, would date...