Im 23 and im still single and I can't take it anymore?

What is wrong with me? I never had a boyfriend.
Guys never approach me when i go out, they always approach my friends, and when i approach them it leads to no where, im so sad and tired of being alone, sometimes i feel like im not pretty enough and im just plain ugly. Im 23 and never had a relationship. Am i not good enough? the only guy i liked rejected me hard and plainly said he doesn't give a shit about me, he didtn wanted to see me or find me desirable anymore. This is me? please make me feel good, i feel so sad sometimes and feel like i will always be alone.

http://s1112.photobucket.com/user/uwamin/library/?sort=3&page=1

Most Helpful Guy

• There is absolutely nothing wrong with you, you are fine. Its all in your head. The thing you have realise, life is not a success only journey, you are going to get beat up along the way.

The other thing when comes to relationships, getting hurt comes territory, you just have ask yourself are you strong and confident enough to handle it.

The other thing you are doing wrong, is you are going out looking for with expectations, and you can't do that, when looking for love. Instead you should go and enjoy meeting new people, without expectation, and then suddenly something will happen

• whatever i have already given up, i dont even feel like it anymore, i have heard the same shit for about 23 years now and even girls who aren't socially active have a boyfriend

• well good luck with the bad attitude to life. cause no man that is good will not want to be round a negative women. life is about attitude.

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you thought about trying online dating to expand your pool?

• yes,...

just date sthat dont click

• Maybe you should ask your friends to look over your profile with you. Maybe you're picking the wrong kind of guys

What Guys Said 18

• Honestly, just the way you wrote this leads me to believe you're rushing or forcing any interaction, thus turning anyone off. Both sexes like a chase and will deny easy results for harder to get ones. Be you, dress nice, SMILE, and make conversation with random people to help with social game. Your fears are what you attract- Corey Wayne

• i dont force anything

• "The only guy I liked rejected me hard." By saying the word only you imply one person and forced the chemistry of that relationship. Just be you and fake your confidence until you achieve it. You're thought process should be every guy wants me.

• Playing "hard to get" turns me off way more than the "easy" ones.

• You look good. I can tell you what doesn't though. The way you talk about yourself. You know how confidence is sexy for guys... well it's true for girls too. If you were always talking about how ugly you were, and how no one wants to date you. Then guess what... no one wants to be around that negativity.

Maybe you are going for the wrong type of guy... Try online dating. And geez.. you are only 23. I didn't have a "real" girlfriend until about that time, maybe later. Maybe you need to aim a little lower, maybe go for a guy that is a 7-8 instead of just going for 10's. Those guys can be HUGE assholes.

• It is definitely not your looks - You are gorgeous - Maybe you are a bit quiet or shy.

• How many people have you met/introduced yourself to in the past month?

• You have a different look but you look damn hot... You're a classic exotic beauty and I wouldn't think twice before asking you out

• I'll be your boyfriend.

• You seem pretty tall in your picture. A lot of guy don't really like girls that are as tall or taller than them. I don't see anything wrong with you so just wait for a guy who accept you to come around.

• im 5'8

• Then it's probably not that. Maybe because your looking for a relationship and the guys you're interested in aren't or they're already in a relationship. Either way this isn't something you can really rush. Keep looking and if you find a good guy hold on to him.

• I'm going to be honest with you. You are not the best looking girl out there. So if I were you I would focus on making a career and be succesful. That will make the pool of guys you can chose from greater.

• wauw,,,, thank you, whats so bad about me

• Nothing is bad, it just that you are physically not really attractive (maybe it is just me).

But I can't judge your personality which is very important if not more important in my opinion.

• hahah someone is hating

• i can make you feel good. i have one story to tell. if you hear that story you will feel good. but sorry i can not share that story here as that is personal. but i can share with you if you can able to message me.

• Try online dating

• You definitely haven't met the right guy yet. Be patient , he will come when you least expect it to.

• Anonymous... will you be my girlfriend?

=)

• damn, you look horrible.

• you are good, i would take you:)

• i'm a little bit older than you and i still haven't had a girlfriend

• I shall take you out. If you live in the same counrty/state.

• I'm not really into black girls, but you're fine :)

• you are realy good looking just wait for the right guy. he will come and you deserve it

• everyone says keep waiting but i dont want to wait anymore

• try approach a guy. if he is smart it will lead somewhere

What Girls Said 3

• You don't necessarily have to approach guys but if you want to get asked out - you should at the very least be in contact with them. Join clubs and socialize in a mixed group with both men and woman or dress your like Jennifer Lopez.

• same here, i feel your pain

• are you like a model? you look like you're tall enough to be one and you have some strong model-like features , how tall are you?

• You still have your whole life ahead of you. When the right guy comes around the wait will be worth it. Its better to be single and alone than to be in relationship and lonely