Am I ugly and im single?

am i ugly and im single?

this was me a few weeks ago i redyed my hair though

Most Helpful Guy

• You are 15.. most 15 year olds are single.
    Ones that aren't usually break up within a month.
    Yes; you are pretty.

• i don break up within a month lmdao

• i know. tfunny i can handle a relationship while beign in all AP and honor classes and being in choir theater chess art and recycling club

• You need to understand most boys your age are stupid and immature. I know I was one of them 😂

Most Helpful Girl

• u. r. not. ugly.
    u look amazing!!! just cuz ur single doenst mean ur not super pretty! dont worry about it, when the right guy comes, you'll know!

What Guys Said 26

• Girl, you're only 15. Last thing you need to be worrying about at your age is whether or not you're single. Trust me.

Also, I think you look perfectly fine, very pretty. Regardless, confidence in yourself will naturally make you look better to others. You're much more attractive when you think you're good enough and have self-confidence. I've seen lots of couples where one person is 10/10 and the other is average at best.

• If you "ugly" you mean pretty, then yes.

• You're kidding right? You damn well know your not ugly -.- And at your age don't be too bothered that your single that will change very fast later on plus I'd focus on studies for now.

• My goodness, you're beautiful!!

• HA! UGLY!

I laugh!

U're not ugly, girl.

• Naw, you're alright d00d

• No you are pretty. Anyone who tells you different is probaly a jerk.

• Nah you are cute. You have really nice eyes.

• Don't worry you are very cute and your time for a boyfriend will come.

• Your not ugly and your 15 don't worry about being single, trust me if you stop caring the right guy or gal will come along

• You're a little young to be saying that , you're a teenager and still going through puberty.
    In my honest opinion you look absolutely beautiful , you really shouldn't be so self conscious , you are beautiful for who you are

• Nope not ugly just need to focus on developing relationships... it doesn't just come for everyone

• Cute. 8 out of 10. Your eyes are sexy. :)

• very good looking, don't worry about not having a boyfriend at 15. not ugly whatsoever, almost all of my friends are single, more people our age are single rather than in a relationship

• You are average.

• You're not ugly at all, you are still 15 so give it some time

• You aren't ugly if that's your question. I'd say 7/10. Cuter than average I guess.

• Nah, you look cute

• definitely not ugly.

• no you aren't. its obvious there are other reasons.

• You're about average, maybe loose some weight and get into better shape

• I'm being honest. You are not someone I would date.

• Good for you

• You're 15!

• Are you asking me if you're single?

• U're cute, just Change ur hair style, then u'll be all set!

What Girls Said 4

• *Takes out chair and sits and down* This is going to take some time...

• Your not ugly at all and being single isn't a bad thing. Dating at 15 would be way to hard since you can't drive yourself any where, have money to go on dates, and your parents would really have a close eye on you.

• You are very pretty. You have very nice face shape. Guys will like you don't worry

• You look fine.