Here's the new pic of me (ugly?)?

Here's the new pic of me(ugly?)?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• No your not your cute

• I feel like you have potential, but you just aren't showing it, at least in this picture. You have a very pretty face, but I'm really not a fan of the hair colors, and that sweater is horrendous. I'm gonna guess your natural hair color is brunette, and if you left your hair that natural color, you would be much more beautiful.

• unfortanetly im a blonde. and the sweater as i said before is a major joke. its a sweater that representes an inside joke between me and my best friend

• Hey now, don't say unfortunately, blonde would look good too! I was just saying I can see you being a brunette, just my opinion. And sorry I didn't know the sweater was an inside joke with your friend. Makes sense.

• Lol question: Is this a question?

• I think very cute for your age

• I love your hair I think you've got a pretty face... But I think you hide a lot of your body with that sweater and I'm sure it's not that bad but I can't tell because I can't see

• Don't think of yourself like that. You stare at the mona Lisa for too long and you'll start seeing faults. It's got heehaw to do with what other people think and all to do with what you think. Never doubt yourself

• yea like the other guy said, you have potential. lose the hair coloring and that horrendous beanie. (Burn the sweater) lose some weight ( I mean this in the nicest way possible). you'll look good.

• Not feeling the shirt

• yeah the shirt was a joke my friend got me because i love raccoons and i got her one with an ostrich on it

• No ugly you crazy :)

• Yeah I would say so. Sorry. Being honest.
    Don't post if you can't handle honest opinions please.

What Girls Said 2