Do my legs look ok?

Do my legs look ok?

And no my stomach is not that big, my sweater is kinda puffy

Updates:
I'm 5'2 and 136 pounds. I've been working out trying to get my legs thinner and toned.
Well clearly I won't be wearing shorts ever again

0|0
6|22

Most Helpful Guy

• Your legs still looks so hot with the short, But with the shorts, Your legs looks so short.
    That's not a problem for ya , when you wear shorts , try to wear stockings, It will make your legs looks better and more sexy.

1|0
    0|0
    • Ya. I am short and my legs are really short

• Also I don't even wear shorts out in public anyway

What Guys Said 21

• Why are trying to get you legs thinner? If what I think it makes girls look sexier is thicker legs, not skinny legs. Don't believe what the media says about what a girls should look like. You don't have to look like a super model... all skinny and bony to be considered hot. Personally super skinny ladies like the super model type look disgusting...

1|0
    0|0
    • I think skinny is more attractive than average size or thick

• Everyone has a different opinion about different things, what someone thinks it looks hot, others would think otherwise. But, I can tell you right now, that most guys prefer girls with thicker legs than skinny legs... There is something really sexy about girls with thick legs.

• chillin d00d

1|0
    0|1
  • They are fine

1|1
    0|0
  • I think your legs look great 👌🏻

1|0
    0|0
    • Might be able to get a better idea if the rest of your body (up to your neck) was in the picture.. But from what I can see here, you're pretty hot 👍🏻 you have a nice butt in proportion to your legs

• Show All
    • Damn did I lose you? :(

• No, & I messaged u

• Sure. They look okay.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes they look perfectly fine to me, nothing to be worried about, you've also got a nice booty from what I can tell.

1|0
    0|0
  • There alright... average

1|0
    0|0
  • Basic white bitch legs.

1|0
    2|0
  • You look great don't you worry yourself :)

1|0
    0|0
  • It looks good :D. Dun worry about it XD.

1|0
    0|0
  • They're fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I was a woman I wouldn't mind having legs like those.. you appear to have a nice figure

1|0
    0|0
  • They look fine, relax

1|0
    0|0
  • you look fine... quit worrying.. seriously.

1|0
    0|0
  • They look average to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Your body is amazing including your legs

1|0
    0|0
  • They look normal to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Dawm thats a nice ass, legs are fine!

1|0
    0|0
  • They look like normal legs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah your legs are good looking:)

1|0
    0|0
  • Yea theyre not bad but not great either. Just work out more and im sure u'll hav sexy legs in no time.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6