I am Chinese girl, how do I look?

Compare to Western girl, Chinese girl without charming eyes, sharp outlines and sex, what i think :)

I am Chinese girl, how do I look?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's hard to say. You look like 95% of the other Chinese girls I see. I am sorry but to me almost all Chinese girls seem to look the same in my opinion. They all seem to have the same facial features and pose with the same innocent, submissive look on their faces. Hair and eye colour is dark 99% of the time and they all seem to have the same skin tone. Not to mention they all appear to dress very similar. I'm not even generalising, I'm just being honest. You're pretty, but you just look like all the other Chinese girls I see.

• Thanks for your honestly, yes, i agree, in most foreigner's eyes, we looks the same, because we don't have obvious Identification, that's why i like western girls, they have many sharp features.
      innocent, submissive are the pronoun of Chinese girls, lol

• Actually for me is very easy to tell apart between Asian, like Malaysia, Indonesia & Philippines, but is hard for me to divide Japanese and korean, lol

• @Gojira Yes, i am enjoy being in asia, special in china

Most Helpful Girl

• You're beautiful, I love your eye color.

What Guys Said 25

• Personally, I think you look to be pretty. Even if someone looks different from another, (like you mentioned eyes) it doesn't make them not attractive. I don't know exactly what is meant by sharp outlines, but I think your eyes are cute. :)

• I have a hard time looking at you and thinking of anything other than "beautiful" but if I try to think of something else I can manage a "stunning" and even a "wow"

• thank you, may i know what do you think of chinese girls?

• Sure thing. I hope that makes you feel as pretty as you look.

• yes, thanks

• I'm sorry but something about your eyes irritates me, and would make me uncomfortable if I had them like yours.

• Very cute!

• You are good looking, no doubt.

• She's very beautiful in my eyes with exotic facial features and eyes. Pretty hair and lovely smooth skin and color. Very naturally beautiful. 10 thousand times prettier than any western girl I've ever seen. A natural beauty👍👍👍👍

It is my option that east and southeast Asian girls of every Asian ethnicity and culture are by far the most exotically beautiful of all in the world.

• You look very pretty.

• You are ok you look like one of my facebook friends

• i agree to u that chinese people faces are not attractive... but dont worry that makes u people look innocent, young & cute - though no country can beat chinese for their fit bodies... its hard to find fatso in ur country.. almost all look fit and gorgeous

• actually is very easy to find fatso in our country, but i think compare to many foreigner, we looks short stature even fat

• oh reallly i dint know it... , ay be thats because i have been influenced by movies ;)

• I don't think any of those things you wrote are true. I think you look good. :)

• You are SUPER cute 👍🏻

• thank you, but i prefer pretty than cute:)

• Thanks for your details explanation, because in chinese"cute"means lovely, awkward age:)

• I suppose cute does insinuate a certain level of youth.. But I think it's absolutely beautiful. And usually those who are "cute" will remain looking like they're 18 through their 30's

• You are a very pretty young woman

• You are very pretty.

• Lips, eyes and facial features look different in the first pic than in the second and third...

• I personally find that Asian eyes look squinted , but you are pretty.

• You're pretty.

• Very beautiful... you do look young but pretty for sure

• You know what I think? 我觉得你很漂亮。

• ahh, are you chinese?

• I wish I learned 中文 in primary. I live in Los Angeles CA, how about you?

• I live in small city in China, near hongkong and guangzhou

• You are very beautiful.

• You're very beautiful

• you look average

• Soooooo cute :)

• You look so edible. I would totally eat you up.

• You look awful even though that's a fake picture

• Thanks for your comments

• @Asker - lol you always gotta have a few of those lol. I love you're answer to that. The contrast is great 😂

• You look black.

• Man I thought it was just me. Those eyes, hair and skin color. No doubt. Can't fool us, can she? 😂

• Africa.

• @Asker. No dear saying you look black or from Africa does not mean you look bad. You'd be just as exotically beautiful even if you were. Blacks in African are beautiful exotic peoples too, just in a different way. I was being sarcastic towards him with my comment. He thinks he's insulting you, but the jokes on him. Just ignore this miserable troll from now on. 😂

What Girls Said 6

• How do you look? You said it yourself, like a chinese girl.

• Where is the fountain of youth you are drinking from? Anyways, you look pretty :)

• actually i already 25, most foreigners said chinese looks younger than their age, but i prefer to looks Mature

• OMFG , you are fuckin' cute. I mean how can someone be that pretty. You are very cute and pretty. Don't be self conscious

• You look really pretty even without makeup :)

• You are pretty. Hmm in the second picture did you use this app called "U cam makeup" ?

• You look Korean. Very cute very pretty :)