Ugly or whatever?

I am super insecure of my belly fat. I want to know if it's just to gross or if it's gross and you don't mind or if you simply don't care. I feel I look way better with a shirt on than without it on.
Ugly or whatever?

• Gross
  • Gross but it doesn't bother me
  • I don't care, it doesn't bother me
  • You better lose weight now

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not gross. C'mon. Don't blindly follow the crowd like that and drink the media brainwashing koolaid. I mean you're under 18 and peer pressure and all that ridiculousness. But go for health. What does your doctor say? Probably that your healthy but may want to tone up some with some activity. I guarantee he will not tell you to diet or lose weight at your age. Not at your weight. And you certainly do NOT look gross. At least not to emotionally matured eyes.

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't have to be insecure
    You CAN lose weight if you want that, but if you think you're ugly there, you're wrong. I can't even call you chubby

What Guys Said 16

• You left out an option for those of us who like it/ find it attractive!

• People find belly fat attractive?

• Alright, thank you

• I agree. Not everyone blindly follows what the system tries to sell. Some people use their own brains, eyes, feelings and heart and make their own calls for themselves. Like @Lovelinefan. He's his own person.

• You're honestly fine. You could lose that in a matter of two weeks just by eating correctly and getting some cardio in.

• I think you are okay, a little bit of belly fat but that's okay. You can work on it perhaps? You are not at all ugly.

• You honestly shouldn't be worried , you look perfectly fine to me.
    You are a beautiful young woman no matter what

• You're overreacting. It's a bit of baby fat and nothing more.

You could fix that with proper diet and exercise I'm like 3 weeks.

• Im not picking. You look fine. Now if your concious of belly fat then you can lose it. Its not like your over weight.

• Pretty nice if you ask me, your body looks perfectly healthy

• Looks normal to me - If you want maybe do a bit of toning training

• That's fine. I like some belly fat.

• You look good just run at the park, you you will lose the tummy your not bad at all

• Geez, come on.. You're belly is NOT fat! I think you have a very hot body 👍🏻😏

• I am not going to vote but I will say this, even though it is a slight bit chubby, it is not fat. fat has a completely different meaning. that is chubby, fluffy, or even curvy.

• Nothing wrong with that body.

• Sexy body :)
    Really :)

• You look sexy

• wow you are looking so beautiful and hot. but you need to reduced your stomach.

What Girls Said 3

• Okay, you're still growing so it's normal for your body to still have tiny pockets of baby pudge. Don't even worry about it! You look super cute and pretty!

You do need to pull up your pants, clean your room, and go tell your parents you want to talk with a therapist about your insecurities. Who are you comparing yourself to?

Have you seen this girl's story? www.thefrisky.com/.../

• I know a couple guys that would loooove your size.

• Given the fact all your votes are negative, I didn't choose one. You aren't really fat, you're fine. If you want to tighten your stomach up do some sit ups every day, that'll help. But you're fine.