I hate having A cup boobs and no booty.. My body looks like a 12 year old boy. Is this unattractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally think your boobs are sexy and so is your body, and I I just don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders). just don't let what other people words hurt you.

Most Helpful Girl

• There is a lot of things that makes a girl feminine.
    There shouldn t be any standard for this.
    Being delicate and slim is really appealing too, plus you have a lovely face. I am sure you re boyfriend is very lucky ^^
    Everyone is insecure about smthng, I am not gonna lie I wish my boobies were bigger too but oh well better natural soft ones than two bowling balls.

What Guys Said 18

• Not at all. I personally find it super sexy. Like, it's arguably my ideal.

So long as you aren't calling yourself a 12-year-old boy. Then it just feel like I find 12 year old boys sexy, which is just weird.

• Hmmm I hovered on your name... It says "in a relationship"
    so... there's your answer

• Your profile pic has shown how; beautiful, beauteous, attractive, cute, good-looking, gorgeous and sheen you are SIGNORINA. "no objections at all"

• In a 20 year old girl, that's just fine. You sound very attractive!! Don't worry, ever!! You will always have guys finding you attractive.

• You don't need big boobs to look feminine/sexy and I like smaller booties. I generally think that petite bodies can be very attractive and going by the profile pic you look beautiful. And having a pretty face is still the most important thing. You look very attractive and shouldn't worry about this. You'll have many interested guys I'm sure about that :)

• Lots of guys like the petite look.

• Your ok Its prob in the head

• It's not a body type that appeals to me but there are men who do like that body type.

• boobs sag
    booty who gives a fuck
    it's the person i want :)
    if i were to choose i would prefer someone i wish to be with over a perfect body :)
    also don't worry, looking at you're picture i could come up with some nice pick-up lines! ;)

• My girlfriend is similar. I find it very sexy.

• Don't be as I have said many times I love small/tiny boobies so much more the the big/huge boobs.

• If that's your face, then it pretty much more than makes up for it.

• Well I don't know any more of what you look like than just your profile picture but I think your beautiful.

• If you are cute and a nice person then it's fine by me.

• Well I mean, I'm already attracted and I only looked at your profile picture. That says a lot.

• You have a boyfriend, apparently you're attractive to him

• A cups are my favourite cups... Does that mean I like unattractive people?

• You're in a relationship... someone likes it lol.

• Thats truee.. Sometimes i just feel insecure tho

• Bah. You're attractive enough.

What Girls Said 5

• As long as you have a pretty face, you'll be just fine.

• No! Not at all. Many men will find your pixie fairy frame gorgeous and ethereal. I once described my friend as "wispy" because she's so small and willowy and feminine.

• so workout if you don't like it.

• I will😶

• I personally dont want implants, but my boyfriend said i would look more womanly with them. The size of my boobs have always been a big insecurity of mine :/ Nowadays lots of women who i look up to with small boobs are getting implants !

• Well I'm not a big fan of them, but I. Happy with my size... Whereas in your case, you say for you, yours are an insecurity, if you don't or can't learn to love them as they are, the. In your case it's not so bad to get implants, since it's something that worries you, rather than just doing it to please your boyfriend. you'd be pleasing yourself too...

I'd much rather natural, even if small... But after havin kids in the future when I'm older, I think looking into a boob job would be something I'd consider, but only after having kids, not before... So do what makes you happy and what makes you feel good about yourself. Regardless, working out and having a perfect bottom is always awesome! 😁

• What are you taling about, a body like that is so beautiful! I personally think small breasts look really pretty.

• You shouldn't worry, beauty comes in many different shapes and sizes!! :)