Rate me 1-10 pretty please?

I am 20 and never had a boyfriend...
rate me 1-10 pretty please?

Most Helpful Guy

• Pretty enough to find boyfriends. So it might be some other thing that turns them off.
    Too shy maybe, overlooked?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 45

• Honestly, I'd date you in a heartbeat. Amazing hair, beautiful eyes, cute cheeks, nice smile, ivory skin, good jaw line. Amazing. The only thing I could think of to improve your look is to work on your eye makeup a little. It's a little uneven in this picture and could make you look even more beautiful than you already are.

• Yes the eye make up got a bit smushed because I accidentally rubbed my eyes :D however I am really bad with make up anyway :)

• At least you can do makeup. I've tried for several costumes including L from Deathnote and Jack Sparrow. My eyes started watering any time I got anything near them. It got ruined before I even finished.

• I think you are fine.

• Your cheek bones and jawline look weird but strangely your still attractive I like the carly jepsen hairstyle I don't really know but your pretty I'd date you ^_^

• I wonder how did whole country turned to gay- I mean how can they leave a beautiful girl alone... please change the place u leave babe ;)

• Average. Not ugly. Not particularly hot.

• you're a 6-7

• 6/10 average looking

• At least an 8. I think more than 50% of the single available guys would be willing to date you if you approached them.

Another thing to consider, and it might not be the right thing to say, but is often true - do you usually spend time with girls who are prettier? If that is the case, most guys would automatically pay attention to the prettiest (and I find it sad, and it's not something I personally do).

• 5 out of 10

• you look alright... though id prefer to see what you look like with less of that makeup on

• Your a good looking girl

• Just WOW! These guys don't know what they're missing out on. You are a very lovely lady. Your eyes are amazing! 10/10.

• I would have dated you when I was 20. Little young for me now though... ;)

Although, I would need to see the rest of you as well!! ;P

You are pretty though. Why don't you try talking to some guys you think are cute. Give us a break, sometimes guys just don't know you like us.

• 8/10 you seem like a person with great personality

• 11/10 beautiful.

• 8 from me

Please message me, i'd love to chat

• You're gorgeous. Do you live in Australia by any chance? Lol

• I wish I lived in Australia! Finland's too cold for me lol.

• Haha damn I'm 20 too.. i love finland and oh Australia can get pretty chilly too. Inbox me a bit :)

• Do something different with your hair

• You're pretty. You can get a boyfriend, just make sure you're kind to each other.

• you are fine miss ^^

• *sighs* fine... ill go out with you : P

• Very pretty :)

• 8/10 :) your cute! red lipstick suits you!

• I think you are very pretty and to use a cliché, don't worry your time will come,

• I'd give you a 7

• Very pretty 8-9

• To much make up really.
    8/10

• ur not bad looking at all, I'dd personally date you (if you don't suddenly turn out to be too fat 4 me)

• Your attractive. Don't worry, you'll be breaking hearts in no time.

• beautiful face. 9

• More from Guys
    15

What Girls Said 13

• Your naturally pretty and your hair is nice, i dont think you even need the makeup. You should take one without the makeup then ask again...

• Well high five guuurl I am 20 too and never had a boyfriend.😛😛
    Trust me it s def not your looks :)

• You're really pretty. What's probably lacking is confidence. Learn to love yourself and there will definitely be someone who loves you back!

• 8.5. Your beautiful! Any guy would be lucky to have you!

• Er... I like you in a friend sort of way.

• 7/10 You're really pretty! :) Also, your makeup rocks
    Don't worry, a lot of us are single. I never had a boyfriend either. I guess we just have to wait for the right guy to show up :)

• You remind me of Zoe Sugg/ Zoella

• You look so pretty and pure ;)

• You look pretty

• 10 you're really pretty:)

• WOW, stunning, you look like you could be a celebrity or a model or something, your make up is on point

• You are beautiful! What really matters is what you think of yourself! :) 10

• I'd rate you 4/10. Not my type.