What do you think about skinny legs?

What do you think about skinny legs?

Im a really insucre person im 13 im 5'0 feet , 102 pounds my legs are skinny and no a days to be aproved you need to be curvy I've been at the gym for a year now and i can't see any results i feel so bad my guy friends keep saying that i should go more to the gym beacus my legs are thin amd i dont have a but i feel really bad , sometimes i even cry i need your approvel so do you think my legs are thin? ­čśö

Most Helpful Guy

• You have perfectly normaly legs. Really, no nead to be worried.
    And your guyfriends are stupid. I mean you are 13. You can't have the body of an 18-25 years old. You body is still developing. Just eat healthy and keep being active and you'll get the body you want while "growing up" (physically I mean).
    Keep in mind that those "beauty ideals" are meant to be 'applied to' young women, not girls of your age. And they are unreallistic anyway, so don't bother to much.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well first off your legs are really not skinny, at least they don't look skinny in the photo and even if they were that is no reason at all to feel bad about yourself!
    Also, you're only 13 so you're entire body is still growing, if you still want to make your thighs appear thicker you can do squats, that should do the trick ;)

What Guys Said 14

• Those legs look totally normal to me - No need to worry - For your weight and height your proportions are good,

• Your legs fit your body very wenn from what I see. If you're 13 then you have no need to worry about your legs right now. You are maturing and your body will be changing.

• There's nothing wrong with your legs, besides your body will be changing a lot in the next couple of years... don't worry about things like that.

• i dont even know how to answer , they are normal not thin and you are 13 , girls dont get butts at 13 why are you thinking about butts? and why do you have guys commenting on your butt? seriously you are a little girl please act like it !!

• Your legs aren't even that skinny they are fine.

• Very nice and delicious looking tummy and lower abdomen. Extremely feminine😍. Wait. What was the question again? I got totally distracted by that irresistibly feminine abdomen☺️

• Trollpost.

• U don't know how perfect u are... If I'm not wrong this pic might have given a boner to every guy here - lol

I think those guys are way too fat to judge u :P

• I absolutely despise skinny legs.

• Don't worry it takes time for muscles to develop , keep at it

• Looks great, no need to worry :) ... don't listen to haters

• You didn't even finish puberty. So there is nothing to worry about.

But why did you are 25-29?

• That looks pretty good you have nothing to worry about!

• You legs very sweet
    I like you legs :)

What Girls Said 5

• No guy on this site will what they truly think since your only 13. Just know they would go pedo bear on your legs
    images4.fanpop.com/.../...ear-18908337-600-600.jpg

• No your legs aren't thin. They are fine.

• Honey when I was 13 I had body like Emma Watson by the time I was 15 I had a body like Rihanna.

Stop worrying and let puberty do its thing.

• your legs are piff babes trust so many girls would be jealous of those legs

• why are you dressing like that at 13