Why does being ugly suck?

I know I'm ugly, all my life I have been called ugly so don't tell me otherwise if you seen me you'd probably run away. I'm a confident guy, I'm respectful, sociable and I've never really had that good first impression on people. My Aunties have always called my brother handsome but turn to me and say oh such a nice boy. I try talking to girls but I can tell by they're body language that they wanna be somewhere else where I'm not. They usually answer me with a "Yes" or "No" and thats it, then they tell me they have to go, where I see them flirting and laughing to a better looking guy. Plus i had recently found out a girl i had a crush on called me an ugly freak which i must say it hurt a lot. Sometimes when I meet new girls its like they're mad at me for being ugly and my friends have all had girlfriends which even worse they make fun of me for not having one. When it gets to the conversation of relationships I get really nervous when everyone is talking about their boyfriends/girlfriends then they would look at me and ask if i ever had one which i would casually reply with a no. Its like personalities don't even matter these days and I'm done trying I give up its so annoying when everyone wants to be snobs. No wonder my own mother left me when I was young I was probably a disgrace in her eyes.

Most Helpful Girl

• I do not think that a Mother would leave her child if she thought they were ugly (if they do, what the fuck?). You are intelligent and confident. These qualities are extremely important for a human being to have. All the beautiful people will one day be the victims of time, and no one will look at them twice or even think of them sexually (not most people anyway).

Most Helpful Guy

• You say you have a lot of confidence but I'd have to disagree. Get a job that pays well and learn how to hold a woman in a conversation in a way she wants to stay instead of run and you'll do fine. Women will stay in a conversation instead of leaving even with an ugly if it's something they care to talk about. That doesn't mean she will date you, but it's a necessary first step. The fact you can't even pull that off tells me your entire approach is all wrong and it isn't your looks at all. Again girls are more than willing to talk to an ugly guy if the conversation interests them enough.

What Girls Said 3

• Because people are judgmental assholes.
    They need to think before they fucking speak. Get away from those people, they are not worth your time.
    Good looking people almost always get treated better than ugly people.
    Society is a bitch

• Aw don't feel so bad there's someone for everyone. & about your mom don't look at it that way. she probably just couldn't raise you on her own.

• i'm single and no guy ever dates me either...

What Guys Said 1

• "Why does being ugly suck?" Because without looks 90% of the time your "personality" won't even matter in ___'s eyes since no-one wants to date a person who they aren't physically attracted too. right? http://oi63.tinypic.com/2vnnt5i.jpg