What color eyes do you like on a girl?

1. Hazel/greenish-yellowish
What color eyes do you like on a girl?

2. Green

(Not really sure if some of these green ones are colored contacts.)

3. Blueish-green

4. Blue

5. Chinese brown (don't mean to be racist but usually the other brown and this brown are different colors)

6. Brown

7. Grey

If you have another color you like comment down below.

• 1. Hazel/greenish-yellowish
  • 2. Green
  • 3. Blueish-green
  • 4. Blue
  • 5. Chinese brown
  • 6. Brown
  • 7. Grey

Most Helpful Guy

• "Chinese Brown"? Lol. Did you make that up? And anyway, how could that be "racist" when Chinese is not even a race. I swear people throw that word around too irresponsibly. Assuming all Chinese have dark brown eyes my be stereotyping, but it is hardly racist. And in the context you refered to "Chinese", it's not even racially prejudiced.

Anyway. I prefer girls with dark/brown eyes. Hair also.

• Hahahaha! Yea, I did kind of make that up :P And yes, some Chinese do have different colored eyes but most of the time it's because they are wearing colored contacts and when they aren't wearing contacts they usually have brown eyes. Most of the time not all of the time. So maybe a Chinese girl has naturally blue eyes but it's not very common. So that's what I meant by Chinese brown.

• @nakedalligator Auto correct totally F'd up both my opinions which are her categorization is not racist and Chinese is and ethnic nationality of multiple Chinese cultures which are part of the Mongol race of the 3 main race groups based on physiological characteristics. The word racist is abused these days. Now almost totally departed from it's original meaning

• Totally agree with you on that, people are so paranoid about being racist they're afraid to make even basic observations about others.

But saying chinese is not a race is not completely correct. Chines could be a race, you're just thinking of one way to classify races. But races are generally divided by either language or region, so depending how far you go back and how you want to categorize them.

Most Helpful Girl

• any colour as log as they have eyes for me

What Guys Said 11

• All of them are fine, but if i was in build-a-bitch workshop then I'd leave with a blue eyed girl.

• I have always liked that hazel/brown/green spectrum.

• Any eyes color is just fine

• non of the light colors like blue green and hazel everyone is crazy about.

i personally think they look disingenous and creature like.

i like dark browns only.

• Blue or Green look best on girls in my experience of looking at girls of different eye colors.

• I guess any kind of green or brown or combination thereof 😍

• I like brown eyes, because I have brown eyes. lol Chinese brown in my opinion is very unattractive, just looks like no light in their eyes.

• I always seem to like girls with brown eyes more!

• Blue and Green are the best... as most of us (guys) love these 2 colour. (idk why, ask nature)

• Most of "us guys"? Really? Do you know most of us guys and what we like throughout the world? Maybe most of the guys you know as opposed to most of us guys in the world. I hate when I person (or guy) tries to speak for the entire worldwide group. Or even most of it when they can't possibly know what each one of the multi millions of the group likes or dislikes or anything else. Or even most.

• @Gojira Ok.. Kinda get what you mean. We're cool?, if yes, then good :D

• Of course👍

• All of them can be just as nice.

• I like all eye colours. But I guess my favourites are blue and green.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm a sucker for big brown eyes on any gender <3

• I like all color! I rather care more about the girl than the eye of the girl!

• Well, yea that's true but I was just curious what eye color people find pretty.

• Oh, no your not being a nag! I just wanted you to know the reason for the question.

• oh I see! okay!

• Not my color since it's a green hazel :D though in this picture it's less green since it's in direct sunlight lol
    http://i.imgur.com/RfzStDt.jpg

• hazle is sexy so is blue