Do you pop your pimples?

• Pimple popper
  • never do I ever

Most Helpful Guy

• never did em myself, but I had a girlfriend who used to climb all over me like a monkey, searching for them. Weirdest thing was that she always wanted to show me each of them as she popped them, eww. I tolerated her 'cause her searches always finished with hot sex LOL

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't have pimples... But if I did, I would probably read like five thousand related websites about skin and pimples and I'd go and approach the best way to rid of them... I do that with anything and everything. I love to learn why and how things work... How to resolve and plausible causes.. 😁

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 9

What Girls Said 11

• soooo bad for you to do that. you'll scar and most likely just spread the bacteria and create more pimples...

• yes i sometimes do

• No I dont. Plus why would you, it's bad for you, the bacteria will spread and cause more pimples and even scarring

• I don't pop them, I name them.
    I try to get over the fact that there's a red bump on my face and use homemade face masks to reduce inflammation, redness, etc. and so that it goes away more quickly.

• Yeah I do. 🙈

• i always do cause it bothers me when sth is sticking out of my face

• I used to, until I started getting scars. Now I don't pop them anymore.

• I tend to not touch, and with that, they disappear quite quick :)

• Yikes, hell no!!

• I don't know any other way to remove them

• Yes, it is a nervous habit.