What do you think of girls who don't wear anything under dresses and skirts?

Most Helpful Guy

• No problem.
    Beaches are full of girls who wear nothing under their swimsuit

• No shit, no girls where underwear under their bikini bottoms

• @Wacka16 - Yeah. Granny panties with a bikini bottom over them. Right.

Most Helpful Girl

• I always make sure that I can comfortably sit in the skirt / dress without worrying about flashing my vagina. Thats my only self-requirement for being pantyless under my dresses and skirts.

• Hmmm. Pondering how you meant that. You can flash your stuff without worrying about it. lol

• @Red_Arrow hahahah oops, no I didn't mean it like that. I meant like I don't WANT to flash my vagina lol so I'm hyper aware of that when choosing whether to wear panties or not with a dress / skirt.

• Darn! oh, well. Sigh

What Guys Said 24

• I don't care, as long as the skirts and dresses cover her and not flash us every time she sits down or bends over.

• Really depends on the length of the skirt or dress - Some women don't like the lines of their underwear showing - It is a personal choice so if they can move around without flashing, I would have no problem with it

• What's the big deal? If your spreading your legs so people can see up there its hot. Little kinky but no big deal. You don't spread legs with panties in under so what's the dif?
    Unless you do so guys can sneak a peek or short skirt blows up in the wind. Even tho , it's only a butt or a quick little flash. People should mind there own business.
    I thought most girls don't wear anything under at times anyeays.
    Feels better doesn't it? Nice breeze.

• I'd pray for a giant gust of wind to come along for a good 5 minutes.

• I approve.

• My creepy pervy mind thinks ohhh yeah! Easy access!

• That's a bold move. I don't upskirt women though so I'd never know.

• I just hope there aren't any little kids around

• It's sexy af. Just make sure it's tight, if it's a loose dress or skirt the wind could blow it up. Plus tighter is always hotter

• Giggidy.. lol

• It's fine I know lots of girls that do that.

• I don't think anything as I don't know that they aren't wearing anything under their dresses

• I take it positive, it can be more comfortable for her, and it can be hot if she wants, but if she does not want, nobody will notice anything. So I say yes for this.

• it is their choice

• in public... not good

in private or with lover

<3

• "Bend over and let the games begin."

• Lol, i think she is a wonderful person.

• girls with no knickers, sexiest look ever

• I think it's hot

• I think that's one of the hottest things when women don't wear anything with skirts and dresses.

• there is this style I hate it's a dress, which you pretty much see there nipples haha :)

• I love that!!!

• I think it's hot

• Kind of slutty, yes?

What Girls Said 8

• I'd think that they're just trying to wear their favorite pencil skirts without showing pantie lines :o

>__>

not that i would know anything about that <__<

• Brave souls lol

• Uhh I would think : I hope she doesn't take public transports.

• All the power but too risque for me

• From the attraction side of things... It turns me on slightly... But in general it's really not appropriate in many scenarios...

• it's... airy

• Seeing as I'm one of them nothing.

• I want to put my hand up their dress or skirt and finger them and play with their naked ass ;)